Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree Celsius and hand-painted depicting Banyan Leaves
(L * W * H) = (2.8 * 2.8 * 4) Inches
Fern Green and Brown
2 Tea and Milk Glasses
- Comes in a set of 2.
- As this product is handmade & handpainted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The 'Banyan Leaves' set of 2 tea and milk glasses of 260 ml each have been handmade and handglazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans. Depicting rustic brown banyan leaves on a sophisticated pista green background, the tea and milk glasses exude elegance. The rims have beautiful brown detailing on them. The glasses have been double fired at 1200 degree celsius and hand glazed, giving them a mesmerizing glossy finish. The glasses are ideal to be used for having hot beverages like tea or milk or can also be used for serving water, juices or sherbet. This set of glasses is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted and hand glazed by skilled Indian artisans.
- The tea glasses depict a beautifully hand-painted banyan tree leaf with a dark brown pattern on rims.
- Ideal for having hot beverages like tea or milk with your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve water, juice, sherbet etc.
- Perfect gifting option for house warmings and the festive season.
- Depicts the beautiful banyan leaf.
- The glasses are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree Celsius and hand-painted depicting Banyan Leaves.
- Comes in a fern green colour with brown imprints.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 2.8''(L), 2.8''(W), 4''(H) Inches.
- The volume of the tea and milk glasses is 260 ml.
- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.