Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius.
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.3 * 4) Inch
Dark Brown & Cream
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Handcrafted by Indian Artisans.
- Depicts Studio Pottery.
- It rejoices in spreading the mood of love, festivity & togetherness over chai & coffee.
- Perfect for your morning hot cup of tea & coffee. Can also be used as milk mugs.
- Handmade in Ceramic
- Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Dark Brown & Cream.
- Comes in 4.7'' (L), 3.3'' (W), 4'' (H) Inch in Size
- The Volume of the Mug is 320 ML.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.