Designed to please the minimalist in you, the ‘Wooden Klassics – Chevron Chronicles' is inspired by the renowned ‘chevron’ motif. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Today, we see this pattern being used incessantly in architecture, fashion design and home décor. However, we rarely see it etched on wooden utility articles. Introducing their interpretation of the timeless chevron to wooden handicrafts, these Indian artisans have created an amalgamation of the East and West, by mixing the zig zag of the chevron with dainty crosses and florals.
Creating modern, minimalistic utility wares like serving trays, table organisers, and tissue box holders by hand from the finest quality Sheesham wood and Mango wood and decorated with burnt etchings of chevron and crosses. This collection is perfect for the modern chic lover, adding a woody, minimalistic vibe to your décor.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This minimalistic cheese board from the 'Wooden Klassics - Chevron Chronicles' collection has been handcrafted from the finest quality Sheesham wood and Mango wood by Indian Indian artisans. The tray features a square patch that has been intricately etched with the chevron design and dainty crosses. The Chevron Chronicles is inspired by the beatific and prominent chevron pattern, which has been amalgamated with tiny crosses to create this stunning masterpiece. Not only perfect for serving cheese platters, this tray is also excellent for displaying starters and refreshments. Adding a woody allure to your home, this elegant cheese board is a must-have for your dining collection.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Features a modernistic square patch of exquisite handetched chevron detailing.
- Ideal for your kitchen, dining table, or garden patios.
- Perfect to serve decorate and serve cheese platters and charcuterie boards.
- Can also be used as a platter to display starters and refreshments.
- Depicts an intricate burnt chevron design.
- The product is rectangular in shape with diamond shaped pattern.
- Simply place as a serving platter on tables and around the house for functions.
- Handcrafted from Sheesham and Mango wood.
- Handcrafted in wood with a square patch of chevron detailing hand-etched by burning.
- The colour of the tray is a natural dark brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 14.4'' (L), 7.9'' (W), 0.7'' (H) Inches in size.
- The serving tray is a part of the 'Wooden Klassics - Chevron Chronicles' collection.
Handcrafted in wood with a chevron pattern hand-etched by burning.
Sheesham and Mango Wood
(L * W * H) = (14.4 * 7.9 * 0.7) Inches
Natural Dark and Light Brown
1 Cheese Tray
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a damp cloth and let it air dry.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.