Handcrafted & Hand-Glazed pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius
TRAY : (L * W * H) = (13 * 5.8 * 1.1), BOWLS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.0) Inch
Light Brown & Cream
2 Serving Bowls, 1 Tray
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Comes with 1 Tray.
The fresh lukewarm sunlight peeps through the cracks in the curtains and the sound of waves lashing across the shore rocks flows in like a melody; the start to a cosy comfortable Sunday morning at the coast. The first curtains pulled open, the first window unlatched, the first cool-salty breeze caressing the suddenly over lit sea house. A thriving green cover, unending spans of the blue sea touching the blue skies at the horizon; the red sails of a boat specked in the distance. A sea facing patio with a warm little table signalling some morning chai and breakfast.
Inspired from the coastal tranquillity of southern India, ‘Puducherry Mornings’, a collection of studio pottery is an earth-fable, handcrafted in ceramic to bring the calm coastal aura to your homes. Handcrafted in a neutral palette of coastal hues by artists from Pondicherry, this beautiful range of ceramic tableware and incense accessories carries with them the delicate flavours of a raw southern India. Minimalistic glazes and irregular textures, subtle yet quirky forms embellished with attentive detailing to each of these products brings the beauty of mellow breezy coastal mornings to your table and home spaces.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This product known as 'Cascading Creams' is a part of the 'Puducherry Mornings' collection. Gorgeously hand-made by Indian artisans and later hand-glazed, this tableware product is inspired by the serenity and peace of the southern coastal areas. The faded shades are an add-on to depict the soothing hues profound in these areas. This Serving Bowls Set is perfect to serve your curries and dal.
- Handcrafted and Hand-Glazed in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the coastal serenity of Southern India, these products aim to bring the essence of coastal aura and vibe.
- Perfect for serving dal, chutney, etc.
- Ideal to use on kitchen tables and dining tables to serve small portions of curries.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties and festivities.
- Handpainted and beautifully Hand-crafted, with a combination of faded shades.
- The Bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- This product is made up of Stoneware.
- The products are handcrafted and beautifully glazed, with a combination of faded shades.
- Comes in a Mixture of Light Brown & Cream shades.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TRAY : (L * W * H) = (13 * 5.8 * 1.1), BOWLS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.0) Inch
- This product is a part of the 'Puducherry Mornings' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant