Hand-crafted by skillful artisans using earthy materials like cane, rosewood, mango wood and terracotta the Cane Heirloom collection aspires to keep the ages old art of hand-weaving cane and crafting wood alive. Cane handicrafts have existed in the culture of India since ancient times. Indulging in conversation with the Mahesh, the cane woodwork artist, we discover how cane handicrafts have sustained his family for generations. It is this legacy of grasping the melody of the grass with nimble fingers and making utility wares out of it that Mahesh shall also pass on to his children. ‘We believe in living in consonance with nature’, he says. The nature is just another family member to us – it cares for us and we care for it.
The Cane collection features trays, bowls and mug sets hand-crafted ingeniously out of cane, terracotta, rosewood and mango wood. The gorgeous umber color of the rosewood timber with tinges of mauve, the tawny paleness of the bamboo and the rust of the terracotta conjure a marvelous rustic and sophisticated aesthetic perfect for your home.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Cane Heirloom' collection is an ode to the ancient crafts of terracotta pottery and cane crafts. This art passed down from generations is an heirloom of the artisans. Handcrafted from terracotta with utmost sophistication and skill and handles made of handwoven cane, this eclectic pair of earthen brown mugs is excellent for hot and cold beverages alike.
- Handmade & hand-painted in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the care and affection with which Artisans create Handicrafts.
- Terracotta mugs have cane spun on the handle for a more earthy and a minimalist feel.
- Comes with 2 Mugs.
- Ideal for serving coffee and tea to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve beverages of your choice.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The mugs are handcrafted in terracotta and with handles of cane.
- This product is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Comes in Earthen Brown color.
- Comes in 5.2" (L), 3.7" (W), 4.1" (H) Inches.
- The volume of each mug is 400 ML.
- The weight of the Mugs is 664 grams.
Cane Hand weaving
Terracotta & Cane
(L * W * H) = (5.2 * 3.7 * 4.1) Inch
- Comes in a set of 2.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
3. Wash it under running water and dry it.
4. Do not immerse the product(s) in water.
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time