'Cane Heirloom' Tea & Coffee Mugs in Terracotta (Set of 2, 400 ml)
Hand-crafted by skillful artisans using earthy materials like cane, rosewood, mango wood and terracotta the Cane Heirloom collection aspires to keep the ages old art of hand-weaving cane and crafting wood alive. Cane handicrafts have existed in the culture of India since ancient times. Indulging in conversation with the Mahesh, the cane woodwork artist, we discover how cane handicrafts have sustained his family for generations. It is this legacy of grasping the melody of the grass with nimble fingers and making utility wares out of it that Mahesh shall also pass on to his children. ‘We believe in living in consonance with nature’, he says. The nature is just another family member to us – it cares for us and we care for it.
The Cane collection features trays, bowls and mug sets hand-crafted ingeniously out of cane, terracotta, rosewood and mango wood. The gorgeous umber color of the rosewood timber with tinges of mauve, the tawny paleness of the bamboo and the rust of the terracotta conjure a marvelous rustic and sophisticated aesthetic perfect for your home.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Cane Heirloom' collection is an ode to the ancient crafts of terracotta pottery and cane crafts. This art passed down from generations is an heirloom of the artisans. Handcrafted from terracotta with utmost sophistication and skill and handles made of handwoven cane, this eclectic pair of earthen brown mugs is excellent for hot and cold beverages alike.
- Handmade & hand-painted in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the care and affection with which Artisans create Handicrafts.
- Terracotta mugs have cane spun on the handle for a more earthy and a minimalist feel.
- Comes with 2 Mugs.
- Ideal for serving coffee and tea to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve beverages of your choice.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The mugs are handcrafted in terracotta and with handles of cane.
- This product is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Comes in Earthen Brown color.
- Comes in 5.2" (L), 3.7" (W), 4.1" (H) Inches.
- The volume of each mug is 400 ML.
- The weight of the Mugs is 664 grams.
Cane Hand weaving
Terracotta & Cane
(L * W * H) = (5.2 * 3.7 * 4.1) Inch
- Comes in a set of 2.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
3. Wash it under running water and dry it.
4. Do not immerse the product(s) in water.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image