Cane Hand weaving
Terracotta & Cane
(L * W * H) = (5.2 * 3.7 * 4.1) Inch
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Hand-crafted by skillful artisans using earthy materials like cane, rosewood, mango wood and terracotta the Cane Heirloom collection aspires to keep the ages old art of hand-weaving cane and crafting wood alive. Cane handicrafts have existed in the culture of India since ancient times. Indulging in conversation with the Mahesh, the cane woodwork artist, we discover how cane handicrafts have sustained his family for generations. It is this legacy of grasping the melody of the grass with nimble fingers and making utility wares out of it that Mahesh shall also pass on to his children. ‘We believe in living in consonance with nature’, he says. The nature is just another family member to us – it cares for us and we care for it.
The Cane collection features trays, bowls and mug sets hand-crafted ingeniously out of cane, terracotta, rosewood and mango wood. The gorgeous umber color of the rosewood timber with tinges of mauve, the tawny paleness of the bamboo and the rust of the terracotta conjure a marvelous rustic and sophisticated aesthetic perfect for your home.
'Cane Heirloom' collection is an ode to the ancient crafts of terracotta pottery and cane crafts. This art passed down from generations is an heirloom of the artisans. Handcrafted from terracotta with utmost sophistication and skill and handles made of handwoven cane, this eclectic earthen brown mug is excellent for hot and cold beverages alike.
- Handcrafted by Indian Artisans.
- Depicts Studio Pottery.
- It rejoices in spreading the mood of love, festivity & togetherness over chai & coffee.
- Perfect for your morning hot cup of tea & coffee. Can also be used as milk mugs.
- Handmade in Terracotta & Cane
- Cane Hand weaving
- Earthen Brown.
- Comes in 5.2'' (L), 3.7'' (W), 4.1'' (H) Inch in Size
- The Volume of the Mug is 400 ml.
- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.