Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting floral motifs
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.1 * 10.1 * 1.3), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.0), QUARTER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (7.1 * 7.1 * 1.0) Inch
Navy Blue & White
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Side/Quarter Plates, 4 Katoris
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Comes in a set of 4.
’Badamwari Bagheecha-2’ is a collection inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir situated at the foothills of Koh-e-Maran. Almond flower or Badam phool, the delicate foliage of serene garden of Srinagar represents the arrival of spring and new year for Kashmiris. Celebrated with the much romantic picnic getaways and joyous ambience, this collection relives the mellow and tranquil nature of being present in the bagheecha of badamwari.
’Badamwari Bagheecha-2’ is a tableware collection that includes cups, mugs, soup bowls, serving bowls, plates, platters and katoris. Floral motifs and foliage have been hand-painted by the skilled artisans with much care and precision which makes this collection perfect for invoking elegant vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The dinner plate with katoris & side plates from the collection 'Badamwari Bagheecha-2' are handcrafted in ceramic, inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir. Ideal for serving meals to a single person, the dinner plate is ideal for serving main course meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, cur &d, dessert, etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celsius in a kiln.
- Hand-painted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir.
- Perfect sets for your tableware collection and for serving meals as well as beverages.
- These dinner plates with katoris are ideal for serving meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Beautiful & delicate leaf motifs have been hand-painted on a Navy Blue base with a White combination.
- Ideal for serving meal to 4 people.
- Comes in a set of 4.
- The products are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The dinner plates, side/quarter plates & katoris are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting leaf motifs & pattern with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degree Celsius.
- Comes in Navy Blue and White colour combination.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.1 * 10.1 * 1.3), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.0), QUARTER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (7.1 * 7.1 * 1.0) Inch.
- This product belongs to the 'Badamwari Bagheecha-2' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant