Handcrafted featuring artisanal rectangular handles.
CUTLERY: Stainless Steel, HANDLE: Brass
SERVING FORK: (L * W * H) = (10.7 * 2.8 * 0.9), SERVING SPOON: (L * W * H) = (10.5 * 2.6 * 0.6) Inch
CUTLERY: Silver, HANDLE: Bronze
- Comes in a set of 2.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The 'Artistic Engima’ Set of 2 Spatulas, have been masterfully handcrafted from Brass and Stainless Steel by skilled Indian artisans. Their beautiful golden colour is unique to brass articles. The Spatulas have classic, elongated rectangular handles making them perfect for daily use. One of the Spatulas has fork-like tines that are perfect to serve noodles. They are perfect for parties, special occasions and even as a gift for your loved ones. They are not dishwasher or microwave safe.
- Handcrafted by skilled Indian artisans.
- The bronze Spatulas have sleek, rectangular handles giving them a modernistic appeal.
- The Spatulas are ideal to use as Serving Cutlery, giving a Chic look to your Dinner.
- Ideal for dinner parties, special occasions or as a gifting option.
- Handcrafted in Stainless Steel and Brass.
- Handcrafted featuring artisanal rectangular handles.
- The cutlery comes in a silver colour and the handle comes in a bronze colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions SERVING FORK: (L * W * H) = (10.7 * 2.8 * 0.9), SERVING SPOON: (L * W * H) = (10.5 * 2.6 * 0.6) Inches in Size.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Handwash with mild soap.
- Wipe & dry immediately after washing.
- Do not use abrasive or acidic material for cleaning.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.