Hand-painted depicting intricate arabesque motifs
(L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 2.2) Inches
Smoke Grey and White
- Comes in a set of 6.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is handmade, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product.
The ‘Arabian Nights’ is a collection inspired from the mystical and thrilling classic ‘One Thousand and One Nights’ book of Middle-eastern folk tales. As the book goes, Scherezade - the queen, narrates countless folklores to King Shahryar and his court every night. Portraying arabesque motifs of arches and oriental three-tipped flowers on a muted bluish-grey background depicting night in the courtroom, the ‘Arabian Nights’ collection immortalizes the dazzling dusky beauty of Arabian nights and Scherezade’s lyrical tales, crafting an ode to the Arabian legends.
The ‘Arabian Nights’ collection has been handcrafted exquisitely by Indian artisans. Each piece of ceramic pottery has been hand-painted with exquisite motifs and hand-glazed to perfection to bring to your home the taste of Shahryar’s ravishing Arabian kingdom. Featuring a variety of dinner ware from teacups and saucers, mugs, and platters to elegant dining sets, this collection is a must-have to elevate your dining collection and add a touch of magnificence to your home. Each article is a masterpiece and a definite conversation starter that will leave your guests in awe.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Arabian Nights’ set of 6 katoris of 160 ml each from the ‘Arabian Nights’ collection has been masterfully handcrafted from Ceramic and beautifully hand glazed by Indian artisans. Depicting the dazzling, dusky beauty of the Arabian nights, each katori has been hand-painted in a lovely smoke grey colour along with pearly white, intricate arabesque motifs of arches and oriental three-tipped flowers. The ethereal glaze adds a magical glossy finish. Ideal for serving vegetables, dal and curries, they also double as dessert bowls to serve gulab jamuns, icecream or fruits. They are also beautiful gifts for housewarmings and the festive season. The katoris are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-painted and handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- The products are Hand-painted depicting intricate arabesque arches and oriental flowers.
- Ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables or curd.
- Can also be used to serve desserts like ice cream, Gulab Jamun, etc.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Depicts arabesque arches and three-tipped flowers.
- The katoris are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting intricate arabesque motifs.
- Comes in smoke grey and white.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 3.5'' (L), 3.5'' (W), 2.2'' (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the katoris is 160 ml.
- The katoris belong to the 'Arabian Nights' collection.
- Use mild detergent.
- Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.