Hand-painted depicting intricate arabesque motifs
(L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2) Inches
Smoke Grey and White
- Comes in a set of 4.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is handmade, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product.
The ‘Arabian Nights’ is a collection inspired from the mystical and thrilling classic ‘One Thousand and One Nights’ book of Middle-eastern folk tales. As the book goes, Scherezade - the queen, narrates countless folklores to King Shahryar and his court every night. Portraying arabesque motifs of arches and oriental three-tipped flowers on a muted bluish-grey background depicting night in the courtroom, the ‘Arabian Nights’ collection immortalizes the dazzling dusky beauty of Arabian nights and Scherezade’s lyrical tales, crafting an ode to the Arabian legends.
The ‘Arabian Nights’ collection has been handcrafted exquisitely by Indian artisans. Each piece of ceramic pottery has been hand-painted with exquisite motifs and hand-glazed to perfection to bring to your home the taste of Shahryar’s ravishing Arabian kingdom. Featuring a variety of dinner ware from teacups and saucers, mugs, and platters to elegant dining sets, this collection is a must-have to elevate your dining collection and add a touch of magnificence to your home. Each article is a masterpiece and a definite conversation starter that will leave your guests in awe.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Arabian Nights’ set of 4 katoris of 180 ml each from the ‘Arabian Nights’ collection has been masterfully handcrafted from Ceramic and beautifully hand glazed by Indian artisans. Depicting the dazzling, dusky beauty of the Arabian nights, each katori has been hand-painted in a lovely smoke grey colour along with pearly white, intricate arabesque motifs of arches and oriental three-tipped flowers. The ethereal glaze adds a magical glossy finish. Ideal for serving vegetables, dal and curries, they also double as dessert bowls to serve gulab jamuns, icecream or fruits. They are also beautiful gifts for housewarmings and the festive season. The katoris are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-painted and handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- The products are Hand-painted depicting intricate arabesque arches and oriental flowers.
- Ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables or curd.
- Can also be used to serve desserts like ice cream, Gulab Jamun, etc.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Depicts arabesque arches and three-tipped flowers.
- The katoris are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting intricate arabesque motifs.
- Comes in smoke grey and white.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 4.1'' (L), 4.1'' (W), 2.0'' (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the katoris is 180 ml.
- The katoris belong to the 'Arabian Nights' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use mild detergent.
- Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.