Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius
VASE-1: (L * W * H) = (4.7 * 4.7 * 4.3), VASE-2: (L * W * H) = (5.0 * 2.3 * 5.6), VASE-3: (L * W * H) = (5.0 * 2.3 * 5.6) Inch
Amber with Teal Tints
- This is not a Bone China Product.
- Pottery dipped in Amber and Sprayed with Teal.
- There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
Pompeii, a city on the Italian coastline with rich volcanic soil and luxurious lifestyle flourishing down its line slowly embarked its way as a captivating resort town where the tourists, townspeople celebrated the religious festival of Vulcan, The God of Fire. The city with beautifully built monumental complexes was abruptly lost with the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and froze in its ultimate sophistication under a thick layer of ash. Rediscovered after ages, the city still held the true essence and secrets in its remnants which transpired to the artists around the globe to decipher the lost glory and continue to amplify the legacy through their art in the hearts of the generations to come.
Inspired by the rich and exuberant ancient heritage of the Roman Empire and the volcanic eruption of Pompeii, Our artisans gracefully handglazed the perfect union between Amber, the aggressiveness of Lava, and teal, the calming essence of nature and time. The style of ceramic traces back to the ancient roman stoneware depiction and has been made available in various categories including tableware, oil-bottles, vases, table tea-light holders, candle-holders and bathroom accessories. "Amalgamation of Amber & Teal" truly combines mutuality of Roman tragedies and fine pottery to quench your appetite for timeless designs and exalting your minds and the moods of people living anywhere near the boundaries of your lines.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Amber & Teal' set of 3 vases is perfect to decorate shelves of your homes and offices with dainty flowers or stalks to accent tables or mantlepieces. The set is elegantly handcrafted in ceramic in amber colour with ribs embossing on sides, daisy floral pattern embossing in centre and tints of magical teal on the neck. The vases come with ample space to hold a single bloom or a small bouquet and act as a perfect gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- These vases are perfect to decorate with dainty flowers or stalks to accent table or mantlepiece.
- Ample space to hold a single bloom or a small bouquet.
- Perfect to decorate shelves or tabletops of your homes and offices.
- Can also be gifted for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Comes with ribs embossing on sides and daisy floral pattern embossing in centre.
- Comes in the shape of a flask.
- Made in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius.
- Comes in Amber with Teal tints on neck.
- Comes in
Vase-1: 5.0 (L), 2.3 (W), 5.6 (H)
Vase-2: 4.7 (L), 4.7 (W), 4.3 (H)
Vase-3: 5.0 (L), 2.3 (W), 5.6 (H) Inches in size.
- The weight of the Vases are 1096 grams.
- The weight of Vase-1 is 376 grams and Vase-2 is 344 grams.
- Comes with 3 Vases.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.