Pompeii, a city on the Italian coastline with rich volcanic soil and luxurious lifestyle flourishing down its line slowly embarked its way as a captivating resort town where the tourists, townspeople celebrated the religious festival of Vulcan, The God of Fire. The city with beautifully built monumental complexes was abruptly lost with the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and froze in its ultimate sophistication under a thick layer of ash. Rediscovered after ages, the city still held the true essence and secrets in its remnants which transpired to the artists around the globe to decipher the lost glory and continue to amplify the legacy through their art in the hearts of the generations to come.
Inspired by the rich and exuberant ancient heritage of the Roman Empire and the volcanic eruption of Pompeii, Our artisans gracefully handglazed the perfect union between Amber, the aggressiveness of Lava, and teal, the calming essence of nature and time. The style of ceramic traces back to the ancient roman stoneware depiction and has been made available in various categories including tableware, oil-bottles, vases, table tea-light holders, candle-holders and bathroom accessories. "Amalgamation of Amber & Teal" truly combines mutuality of Roman tragedies and fine pottery to quench your appetite for timeless designs and exalting your minds and the moods of people living anywhere near the boundaries of your lines.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Amber & Teal' set of 2 matki-shaped vases is perfect to decorate shelves of your homes and offices with dainty flowers or stalks to accent tables or mantlepieces. The set is elegantly handcrafted in ceramic in amber colour with tints of magical teal on the neck. The vases come with ample space to hold a single bloom or a small bouquet and act as a perfect gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- These vases are perfect to decorate with dainty flowers or stalks to accent table or mantlepiece.
- Ample space to hold a single bloom or a small bouquet.
- Perfect to decorate shelves or tabletops of your homes and offices.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Comes in the shape of a matki.
- Made in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius.
- Comes in Amber with Teal tints on neck.
- Comes in 4.7 (L), 4.7 (W), 4.3 (H) Inches in size.
- The weight of the vases are 688 grams.
- The weight of each vases is 344 grams.
- Comes with 2 Vases.
Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 4.7 * 4.3) Inch
Amber with Teal Tints
- This is not a Bone China Product.
- Pottery dipped in Amber and Sprayed with Teal.
- There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Stoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. After that, it is dipped in Amber and sprayed with Metal Teal and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.
It was same as photograph and was delivered in very nice packaging to avoid damage. Very beautiful and worthy gift item
Good work manship
It's been almost half month my package from your website hasn't arrived yet, there are lot of issues while porting the package.
Good looking but very small
First thing, the lamp comes extremely well packed. The frame is beautiful, smooth textured, it has impeccable finish, something I don’t see very often when buying things online. I loved the minimalistic design.
Hi. The products were good. But to pack 4 bowls and spoons, meters of bubblewrap was used. I felt sad that i was responsible for so much plastic usage.
Pl switch to sustainable packaging material.
Must say it's a fabulous item must buy
Very beautiful and lovely designs.
sturdy and looks very elegant.
Dear Exclusivelane, thnx for the wonderful product. I love the quality and its design. Will love to shop again.
It adds a beautiful touch to my over all interior theme. Not too imposing but powerful presence. Love it
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻