Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (5 * 3.4 * 4.6) Inch
Amber with Teal Tints
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Pompeii, a city on the Italian coastline with rich volcanic soil and luxurious lifestyle flourishing down its line slowly embarked its way as a captivating resort town where the tourists, townspeople celebrated the religious festival of Vulcan, The God of Fire. The city with beautifully built monumental complexes was abruptly lost with the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and froze in its ultimate sophistication under a thick layer of ash. Rediscovered after ages, the city still held the true essence and secrets in its remnants which transpired to the artists around the globe to decipher the lost glory and continue to amplify the legacy through their art in the hearts of the generations to come.
Inspired by the rich and exuberant ancient heritage of the Roman Empire and the volcanic eruption of Pompeii, Our artisans gracefully handglazed the perfect union between Amber, the aggressiveness of Lava, and teal, the calming essence of nature and time. The style of ceramic traces back to the ancient roman stoneware depiction and has been made available in various categories including tableware, oil-bottles, vases, table tea-light holders, candle-holders and bathroom accessories. "Amalgamation of Amber & Teal" truly combines mutuality of Roman tragedies and fine pottery to quench your appetite for timeless designs and exalting your minds and the moods of people living anywhere near the boundaries of your lines.
The 'Amber & Teal' Mug is perfect to serve beer, juice or any other beverages. The Mugis elegantly handcrafted in ceramic in amber colour with diamond details embossing and tints of magical teal on its rims. The mug is ideal to be used for having coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- Handcrafted by Indian Artisans.
- Depicts Studio Pottery.
- It rejoices in spreading the mood of love, festivity & togetherness over chai & coffee.
- Perfect for your morning hot cup of tea & coffee. Can also be used as milk mugs.
- Handmade in Ceramic
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius
- Amber with Teal Tints.
- Comes in 5'' (L), 3.4'' (W), 4.6'' (H) Inch in Size
- The Volume of the Mug is 350 ML.
- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.