Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius
CUPS: (L * W * H) = (3.8 * 2.8 * 1.6),
SAUCERS: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 *0.6) Inch
Amber with Teal Tints
6 Shot Cups & 6 Saucers
- This is not a Bone China Product.
- Pottery dipped in Amber and Sprayed on with Teal
- There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
Pompeii, a city on the Italian coastline with rich volcanic soil and luxurious lifestyle flourishing down its line slowly embarked its way as a captivating resort town where the tourists, townspeople celebrated the religious festival of Vulcan, The God of Fire. The city with beautifully built monumental complexes was abruptly lost with the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and froze in its ultimate sophistication under a thick layer of ash. Rediscovered after ages, the city still held the true essence and secrets in its remnants which transpired to the artists around the globe to decipher the lost glory and continue to amplify the legacy through their art in the hearts of the generations to come.
Inspired by the rich and exuberant ancient heritage of the Roman Empire and the volcanic eruption of Pompeii, Our artisans gracefully handglazed the perfect union between Amber, the aggressiveness of Lava, and teal, the calming essence of nature and time. The style of ceramic traces back to the ancient roman stoneware depiction and has been made available in various categories including tableware, oil-bottles, vases, table tea-light holders, candle-holders and bathroom accessories. "Amalgamation of Amber & Teal" truly combines mutuality of Roman tragedies and fine pottery to quench your appetite for timeless designs and exalting your minds and the moods of people living anywhere near the boundaries of your lines.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Amber & Teal' set of 6 shot cups and 6 saucers provides for the best of experiences for your quick and short gatherings. The set is elegantly handcrafted in ceramic in amber colour with tints of magical teal on its rims. The cups and saucers are perfect to serve coffee shots and are ideal for having tea or coffee with your loved ones.
- Ideal for having tea or coffee with your loved ones.
- Perfect to serve strong expresso coffee shots.
- The product is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Made in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius.
- Comes in Amber with Teal tints on rims.
- Comes in
Cups: 3.8 (L), 2.8 (W), 1.6 (H)
Saucers: 4.0(L), 4.0(W), 0.6(H) Inches in size.
- The Volume of each Cup is 60 ml.
- The weight of the Cup & Saucers are 1110 grams.
- The weight of each Cup & Saucer is 185 grams.
- Comes with 6 Cups and 6 Saucers.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Stoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. After that, it is dipped in Amber and sprayed with Metal Teal and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.