ART TYPE: Handmade & Handpainted
Skilfully handmade and hand-painted by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘A Shankh Bouquet’ is an artistic hanging decorative charm of five colourful terracotta ‘shankh’ (conch shells) strung together to form an aesthetic home-decor product. The simple composition of a bunch of conch shells made delicately by hand in terracotta, hand painted in bright colours of earthen reds, yellows and greens with beautifully hand-cut patterns brings a rustic earth essence that liven up any space. The multicoloured decorative pieces twirling in the wind is completed by stringing them together with complementing coloured beads. Handmade with love, this ethnic hanging charm is an art piece that also doubles up as a feel good product for your favourite spaces.
- It can be used as a decorative hanging in your living room or workspace.
- Comes with 5 Hand-Painted Shankh Shaped Decorative Pieces that are stringed together using colouful beads.
- Beautiful Hand-Painting & Detailed Cutwork has been done on the decorative pieces.
- Handcrafted in Terracotta.
- Hand-Painted in Multicolour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 5.0" (L), 3.8" (W), 25.5" (H),
SHANKH: 2.0" (L), 2.0" (W), 3.5" (H) Inch in size.
- It will make any space come alive with its vibrant & ethnic look.