Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius.
(L * W * H) = (5.6 * 4.3 * 3.9) Inch
Mustard Yellow & Off White
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Incredibly handmade and delicately hand-glazed by Alam Bhai, ‘A Glazed Cosmos’ is an East Indian earth-tale, that came into being when he was inspired by the irregular, infinite beauty of the Golden Sun and Milky Moon in space; so different, yet part of the same clan. Translating this inspiration into beautiful studio pottery, this dual-toned ceramic noodle-soup mug has broad, stout bodies with curved elongated handles and have been double fired at 1200 degree Celsius in 100% lead-free glazes. The exterior of each, is hand-glazed to perfection in an ombre of two dreamy colours
- a translucent cosmic-milky glaze on the top and a gold-dust mustard glaze on the bottom and the inside, like the forever play of the Sun and Moon at the brink of dusk. ‘A Glazed Cosmos’ is handmade with love by Alam, a Studio Potter, to bring the mystic sparkle of the galactic universe to your favourite kitchen and table spaces.
- Handcrafted by Indian Artisans.
- Depicts Studio Pottery.
- Beautifully handglazed in dual color on the inside & outside.
- Perfect for your morning hot cup of tea & coffee. Can also be used as milk mugs.
- Handmade in Ceramic
- Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Mustard Yellow & Off White.
- Comes in 5.6'' (L), 4.3'' (W), 3.9'' (H) Inch in Size
- The Volume of the Mug is 550 ML.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.