Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
SHADE: Cotton Cloth Wrapped Over Polyvinyl, BASE: Terracotta
TOTAL: (H) = (12.6), SHADE: (L * W * H) = (8.0 * 8.0 * 5.1), BASE: (L * W * H) = (5.2 * 5.2 * 8.3) Inch
SHADE:Off White & Jet Black, BASE: White & Jet Black
- Bulb is not included. - As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Table Lamp from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is a handmade terracotta lamp that is painted in white & jet black colours with motifs depicting Warli art. The base is made on a wheel and is hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The lamp base depicts tribal dancers in Warli Art and is handpainted in contrasting colours.
- The lamp shade depicts lines & dot pattern in jet black colour on a white base.
- Ideal to illuminate your environment with a soft and diffused light.
- Can be used as a bedside lamp, night lamp or study lamp.
- Also acts as a beautiful table decorative showpiece.
- Bulb holder Type is B22.
- Comes with 1 Shade & 1 Base.
- Comes with 2 pin plug and an one/off switch.
- The Shade comes in Cotton & the base comes in Terracotta.
- Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
- The Shade comes in Off White & Jet Black and the base comes in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 12.6" (H), SHADE: 8.0" (L), 8.0" (W), 5.1" (H), BASE: 5.2" (L), 5.2" (W), 8.3" (H) Inches in size.
- The Table Lamp is a part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the Table Lamp is 683 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
10+ YEARS, 12 LAKH CUSTOMERS
ExclusiveLane has delivered to more than 10 lakh customers in more than 10 years.
We currently work with more than 120 artisans pan India and this number keeps growing every year.
Our products are entirely made from hand with excellent craftsmenship.
Too tiny for the cost, misleading photos
Product is beautiful pls add strong strings
V small not worth of money
The product is really awesome. It is as shown in the picture. Strong and durable. Highly recommended!
Very pretty …… would love to gift friends . Will add colour to your dining experience !!
Package and delivery was extremely satisfactory too .
Excellent product …….. well packed and delivered . Love it !!
Best quality product finishing was perfect good craftmanship.
Still I didn't received product One time its already canceled by delivery guy state that customer rejected to take.
I Liked this product. Color is good and finishing is very nice
And also i got discount by using GrabOn coupon code