COLOUR: SHELF: Brown, POTS: White
MATERIAL: SHELF: Mango Wood, VASE: Terracotta
ART TYPE: Warli Hand-Painting
'The Framed Potsƒ?? is a wall-hanging set handcrafted in mango wood and terracotta by artisans from the interiors of India. The rectangular-box natural wood frame encloses three beautiful miniature terracotta pots inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe, hand-painted with Warli motifs and patterns of festivity and celebration in a dichromatic colour palette. The classic black on white on these pots compliments their uniquely artistic bodies complete with stout rims and their added functionality of being detachable. The compact design of the frame and the mounted pots along with the simple utility of using the pieces separately as well, makes it functional as a wall hanging, decor piece and wall shelf in one compact set. ƒ??The Framed Potsƒ?? is a tale of tribal ethnicity, handcrafted with love, that brings the folklore of Warli tribal culture and a fragment of Indiaƒ??s native legacy to all kinds of wall spaces.
- Perfect to adorn the walls of your living room or workspace. The wall shelf can also be used to keep other decorative knick knacks.
- Comes with 1 Wall Shelf & 3 pots.
- The pots are adorned with Warli Hand-Painting.
- The wall shelf is handcrafted in Mango Wood & while the pots are handmade in Terracotta.
- The wall shelf is hand-embellished with brown colour while the pots are hand-painted in white.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
SHELF: 5.9" (L), 2.5" (W), 8.3" (H),
POT 1: 3.5" (H), 2.0" (DIA),
POT 2: 2.2" (H), 3.7" (DIA),
POT 3: 2.5" (H), 2.5" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add an ethnic touch to your wall decor.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh