These Sheesham Wooden Block Wall Decor are Hand Carved Depicting Owls with Kalamkari Hand-painting
(L * W * H) = (2.9 * 1.1 * 4.9) Inch
Medallion Yellow & Brown
2 Wall Décor
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Each comes with a hole at the back for hanging.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
The ancient art of using wooden blocks to create imprints on textile, originated in Japan and China, further coming to the the exotic and culturally rich land of India. Motifs are carefully engraved onto flat and smooth blocks of wood by skilful hands, and these blocks, once ready for Printing, are dipped in colourful hues of pigments and then pressed upon cloth to create an imprint. The cloth just carries the print, but these blocks carry the spirit of the adroit chiseller and one can still catch whiffs of paint from them, evoking a pleasant yearning for the mystical past.
Inspired by the simplicity and beauty of the traditional wooden blocks, "˜Artisanal Blocks of India-2: A Peek Into India"™ preserves their legacy in an aesthetic yet utilitarian manner, making it appropriate for a contemporary context. This collection is a carefully curated range of wall decors, which are creatively designed out of these traditional Sheesham wooden blocks, elegant little keepsakes that can create a sense of taking one back to the past, redolent of ancient culture. These delicate little artefacts can not only add an extra touch of grace to your homes, but they can also serve to be useful in your everyday life.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Owl Pair' from the collection 'Artisanal Blocks of India 2: A Peek Into India' is a wall block and wall decor handcrafted in Sheesham Wood. This brown based coloured wall decor is hand-painted gracefully with a glittery medallion yellow colour depicting handcarved owls in traditional Kalamkari design by our artisans. This perfect item is ideal to be used for decorating your wall. The 'Owl Pair' as an exclusive home item is essential to be hung on your garden, terrace, balcony, or kid's room wall for enhancing and enriching the looks of your warm and cosy space in the most blissful and elegant manner.
- Handmade in India by rural Artisans.
- Each piece depicts a beautifully and finely hand carved owl in Kalamkari style.
- Inspired by the rich cultural heritage of India.
- Comes in contrasting colours of shimmery Medallion Yellow & basic Brown.
- These wooden blocks are ideal to be used as wall décor pieces for your home and office.
- These can also be used for hand-block printing on clothes, paper or clay etc.
- This set can also be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- 100% Handmade in Sheesham Wood.
- Hand Polished with Wax.
- Hand Carved & Hand-painted.
- Each comes with Medallion Yellow coloured hand-painting on a Brown base.
- The yellow colour used on the sheesham wooden block wall decor will not go away with time.
- Comes in 2.9" (L), 1.1" (W), 4.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of each block wall décor is 130 grams.
- Comes with 2 Wall Décor.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.