Handmade With Warli Handpainting
(H * DIA) = (8.0 * 4.0) Inch
Pastel Mustard, Blue & Red
- Statuette shown in the image is not included with this vase.
- As this product is handmade & handpainted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- This vase cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the vase.
Skilfully handmade in terracotta and hand-painted with delicate details by tribal artisans from the interiors of India, €˜Warli In Frames€™ is a beautiful vase that doubles up as an ethnic table top accessory. Inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe, this vase has been hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature forms depicting framed scenes in black, white and rust of men playing musical instruments, men riding horses, a plant motif and dancing men- bringing in the mood of celebration, fun, festivities and frolic. The rich pastel mustard on this vase beautifully adds to it€™s artistic form of an elongated tumbler like body, a thick ribbed red base, a blue ribbed neck, complete with a stout red rim. The compact design, simple utility and the imperfect brush strokes with the beautiful blue on earthen terracotta, brings the earthiness of Warli tribal culture and a fragment of India€™s native legacy to all kinds of spaces. These tales of tribal ethnicity are handcrafted with love into this product exclusively for you and your loved ones.
- This elongated tumbler shaped vase is perfect to be put in a living room or office. Can also be used as a decorative flower vase.
- Hand embellished with patches of miniature warli painting depicting men playing musical instruments, men riding horses, a plant motif and dancing men, bringing in the aura of festivities.
- Handmade in Earthern Terracotta.
- Hand-Painted in a shade of Pastel Mustard, Blue & Red.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 8.0" (H), 4.0" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely be a perfect piece of attraction for your guests.