Handmade With Warli Handpainting
(H * DIA) = (6.0 * 3.5) Inch
Natural Mud Brown
- As this product is handmade & handpainted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- This vase cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the vase.
Skilfully handmade in terracotta and hand-painted with delicate details by tribal artisans from the interiors of India, €˜Tribal Melodies€™ is a beautiful vase that doubles up as an ethnic table top accessory. Inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe, this vase has been hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature forms on the neck in a classic black on white with a rim of men playing instruments and enjoying themselves, bringing in the mood of a community celebration, happiness and melodies. The natural mud colour of terracotta on this vase beautifully adds to it€™s artistic form of a tapered round body and a stout rim decorated in white, embellished throughout with timeless white and black highlights. The compact design, simple utility and the imperfect brush strokes with the beautiful blue on earthen terracotta, brings the earthiness of Warli tribal culture and a fragment of India€™s native legacy to all kinds of spaces. These tales of tribal ethnicity are handcrafted with love into this product exclusively for you and your loved ones.
- This tapered round vase is perfect to be put in a living room or office. Can also be used as a decorative flower vase.
- Hand embellished with miniature warli painting depicting men playing instruments and enjoying themselves, bringing in the aura of festivities.
- Handmade in Earthern Terracotta.
- Hand-Painted in a shade natural mud Brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 6.0" (H), 3.5" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely be a perfect piece of attraction for your guests.