Handmade With Madhubani Handpainting
(H * DIA) = (8.0 * 5.5) Inch
Yellow & Red
- As this product is handmade & handpainted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- This vase cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the vase.
Skilfully handmade in terracotta and hand-painted with delicate details by indigenous artisans from the interiors of India, €˜A Madhubani Morning€™ is a beautiful vase that doubles up as an ethnic table top accessory. Inspired from the historic art of Madhuban, this vase has been hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature forms depicting the auspicious elephant and plant motifs in bright colours of red green and black- bringing in the mood of celebration and festivities. The rich yellow on this vase feels like the glow of the morning sun and beautifully adds to it€™s artistic form of a broad bottle like body, a thick red base, a stout red rim and complete with an artistic dori around the mouth of the vase. The compact design, simple utility and the imperfect brush strokes with the beautiful yellow on earthen terracotta, brings the earthiness of Madhubani culture and a fragment of India€™s native legacy to all kinds of spaces. These tales of tribal ethnicity are handcrafted with love into this product exclusively for you and your loved ones.
- This bottle shaped vase is perfect to be put in a living room or office. Can also be used as a decorative flower vase.
- Hand embellished with miniature Madhubani hand-painting depicting the auspicious elephant and plant motifs, bringing in the aura of festivities.
- Handmade in Earthern Terracotta.
- Hand-Painted in a shade of Yellow & Red.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 8.0" (H), 5.5" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely be a perfect piece of attraction for your guests.