‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
These vases from the collection 'The Warli Tales' are a set of handmade terracotta vases that are painted in white & jet black colours with motifs depicting Warli art. These vases are made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The vases depict tribal dancers in Warli Art and are handpainted in contrasting colours in bottle and matki shapes.
- These terracotta vases are ideal for putting dry artificial flowers.
- Can be used as decorative showpieces on a table or a shelf in your living room or dining room.
- Comes with 3 Vases.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the vases.
- Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting.
- The Vases come in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in Comes in the following dimensions: VASE 1: 3.3" (L), 3.3" (W), 6.9" (H), VASE 2: 3.9" (L), 3.9" (W), 6.6" (H), VASE 3: 3.5" (L), 3.5" (W), 4.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The Vases are part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The total weight of the Vases is 545 grams.
Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
VASE 1: (L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 6.9), VASE 2: (L * W * H) = (3.9 * 3.9 * 6.6), VASE 3: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 4.0) Inch
White & Jet Black
- Comes in a set of 3. - Pen shown in the picture is not included. - Do not put water inside the vase. - As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so