Handcrafted Monochrome Abstract Patterns
BASE : Mango Wood ; SHADE : Cotton
TOTAL (H) = (14.2), SHADE: (L * W * H) = (5.0 * 5.0 * 10.1), BASE: (L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 6.3) Inch
SHADE: Prussian Blue with dull Pink prints ; BASE : Light Brown
1 Table Lamp
- Bulb holder Type is E-27.
- Comes with 2 pin plug.
- Bulb is not included.
- Comes with an on & off switch.
- Cord Length: 1.4 meter/55 Inch.
- As this product is handcrafted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and makes the product unique.
Staring intently at the painting hung on the wall, a child wonders what magic can a single colour create that may engage oneself so completely. The artwork comes as a surprise to this child as usually, she is taught that art requires colours and various details to stand out loud. But the child’s brain could not help but wonder how this piece of art is reflecting the beauty of one colour, a monochrome, and its shades. A man passes by, noticing how involved the little girl is into the painting and stands beside her. “ Isn’t is phenomenal?”, he asks. The girl replies,” But it’s of one colour. How is this art?”. The man chuckles at the child’s innocence and answers, “Child, if only colours decided art, then artists would have just splashed colours onto a canvas mindlessly. This one colour of the painting speaks more than what numerous shades could, because this is the mind of an artist”. The child stares at the man, perplexed, trying to process what she just heard. Standing in the premises of the National Art Gallery, gazing at her painting hung on the main wall, Meera recalls the incident and a smile plays on her lips. Afterall, that little girl got her answers today, as the art hung before her, was her mind being conveyed through a single turquoise hue.
‘The Monochrome Mania’ is a collection inspired by the outstanding monochrome art, comprising of Wall hangings, Table lamps, and Bath accessories carefully handcrafted from terracotta, mangowood, cotton and jute in case of lampshades. This range successfully proves to be the epitome of what monochrome art looks like. The bright colours monochrome colours, and vivid patterns give a soft kick to monochrome art lovers, while it also adds a touch of luxury and expresses the beauty and versatility of a single colour and its shades.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
‘Prussian Perks’ from the collection of ‘Monochrome Mania’ is a table lamp product that stands straight with a round cotton shade engulfed with a dark Prussian blue background with elliptical patterns of a lighter dull pink colour which makes it a monochrome artwork of an inky blue shade. The simplicity of this table lamp depicts how the entire existence of monochrome art is to justify that one colour, pattern can prove to be unique and one of a kind. The mangowood base of the lamp is of a soft, off-white shade with slant stripes which provide an elegant touch to the product, giving your room an outstanding element.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the simplicity and beauty of monochromatic patterns, this lamp is based upon a prussian blue background colour, on which blots of pink patterns have been depicted. This lamp is a perfect match for your room which requires a contrasting dark, inky elements to be fitted. The monochrome patterns and hues complement the base which is of a lighter off-white colour, making this product a mixture of contrasting hues.
- The base is made of Mango Wood and the shade comes in cotton with a dark blue, inky background blotted with dull pinkish patterns over it, providing your room with the contrasting beauty of opposite hues.
- Ideal to illuminate your environment with a soft and diffused light. Also, it can be used as a bedside lamp, night lamp or study lamp.
- This Table lamp is also a perfect to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The shade of the lamp is evenly spread with a prussian blue background and has blots of dull pink abstract shapes.
- The Table lamp stands straight with a round shade with patterns hand-painted over it mounted over a circular base made up of Mangowood.
- Handcrafted Base of Mangowood and a Cotton Shade.
- Handcrafted and Hand-etched Monochrome Abstract patterns over a Cotton Shade.
- Comes in a Prussian Blue Shade and Light Brown base.
- Comes in: TOTAL (H) = (14.2), SHADE: (L * W * H) = (5.0 * 5.0 * 10.1), BASE: (L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 6.3) Inch
- Gently clean with a soft, dry cloth.