Handcrafted and Handpainted in traditional Rajasthani Art Styles depicting Lord Ganesha
(L * W * H) = (18.2 * 1.7 * 18.2) Inch
1 Wall Hanging
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerised with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Glories of Ganesha' of the 'Reflections of Rajasthan' collection is an exquisite wall hanging depicting Lord Ganesha and his love for musical melodies, which were inspired by the mesmerizing art forms and styles of the traditional Rajasthani folk musicians. The figurine of Lord Ganesha is depicted on the wall hanging with vibrantly painted, bright shades. The base of the wall hanging portrays the musical nature of Lord Ganesha and how it is co-relating with the rich Rajasthani Culture of various art forms.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans.
- Depicts beautifully hand-painted Rajasthani Art Style with Lord Ganesha motif.
- This beautiful wall hanging has been inspired by the traditonal Rajasthani art style depicting Ganesha and motifs which are vibrantly painted.
- They can be hung on living room or drawing room walls.
- They are perfect to add a dash of culture and ethnicity to your walls.
- They are sure to make any empty walls look magnificient and appealing to the eye of the beholder.
- Depicts intricate multicoloured traditional Rajasthani motifs and art styles depicting Ganesha.
- Comes in a unique rectangular shape with a hanging hook.
- These decorative wall hangings come with one hook at the back and are easy to hang on any wall.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted and handpainted in traditional Rajasthani art styles in Iron.
- Comes in multicoloured, vibrantly painted shades.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (18.2 * 1.7 * 18.2) Inch
- The product is a part of the 'Reflections of Rajasthan' collection.
- Gently clean with a dry cotton cloth.