'The Warli Tales' Hand-Painted Table Lamp In Terracotta (13 Inch, White)
Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
SHADE: Cotton Cloth Wrapped Over Polyvinyl, BASE: Terracotta
TOTAL: (H) = (12.6), SHADE: (L * W * H) = (8.0 * 8.0 * 5.1), BASE: (L * W * H) = (5.2 * 5.2 * 8.3) Inch
SHADE:Off White & Jet Black, BASE: White & Jet Black
- Bulb is not included. - As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Table Lamp from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is a handmade terracotta lamp that is painted in white & jet black colours with motifs depicting Warli art. The base is made on a wheel and is hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The lamp base depicts tribal dancers in Warli Art and is handpainted in contrasting colours.
- The lamp shade depicts lines & dot pattern in jet black colour on a white base.
- Ideal to illuminate your environment with a soft and diffused light.
- Can be used as a bedside lamp, night lamp or study lamp.
- Also acts as a beautiful table decorative showpiece.
- Bulb holder Type is B22.
- Comes with 1 Shade & 1 Base.
- Comes with 2 pin plug and an one/off switch.
- The Shade comes in Cotton & the base comes in Terracotta.
- Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
- The Shade comes in Off White & Jet Black and the base comes in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 12.6" (H), SHADE: 8.0" (L), 8.0" (W), 5.1" (H), BASE: 5.2" (L), 5.2" (W), 8.3" (H) Inches in size.
- The Table Lamp is a part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the Table Lamp is 683 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image