‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Table Lamp from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is a handmade terracotta lamp that is painted in white & jet black colours with motifs depicting Warli art. The base is made on a wheel and is hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The lamp base depicts tribal dancers in Warli Art and is handpainted in contrasting colours.
- The lamp shade depicts lines & dot pattern in jet black colour on a white base.
- Ideal to illuminate your environment with a soft and diffused light.
- Can be used as a bedside lamp, night lamp or study lamp.
- Also acts as a beautiful table decorative showpiece.
- Bulb holder Type is B22.
- Comes with 1 Shade & 1 Base.
- Comes with 2 pin plug and an one/off switch.
- The Shade comes in Cotton & the base comes in Terracotta.
- Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
- The Shade comes in Off White & Jet Black and the base comes in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 12.6" (H), SHADE: 8.0" (L), 8.0" (W), 5.1" (H), BASE: 5.2" (L), 5.2" (W), 8.3" (H) Inches in size.
- The Table Lamp is a part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the Table Lamp is 683 grams.
Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
SHADE: Cotton Cloth Wrapped Over Polyvinyl, BASE: Terracotta
TOTAL: (H) = (12.6), SHADE: (L * W * H) = (8.0 * 8.0 * 5.1), BASE: (L * W * H) = (5.2 * 5.2 * 8.3) Inch
SHADE:Off White & Jet Black, BASE: White & Jet Black
- Bulb is not included. - As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
I received a broken product!
awesome product! amazingly well-packed , arrived safely 💗
At par with display pictures. Glad! and responsible packing and delivery. Exclusively customer delight!
The plates look good are easy to clean and bring a variety on the table. Thank you . Keep innovating new shapes and sizes. Looking forward to more
Loved the product but the hanging strings are fragile and the product is heavy since it is made of terracotta. The strings should be sturdy enough to hold the weight.
I had ordered four cups and received them on time, beautifully and safely packed. These cups are a sight to behold - craftmanship and material of high quality. It is such a joy to have your tea or coffee in these beautiful cups.
These will be the cynosure of all eyes visiting my home. Very beautiful and classy!!!!
It is just awesome.
A perfect,unique wall decor.I am glad I chose this.
Very colourful and cute party plates.