Harvested from the best apiaries in the lush foothills of Uttarakhand
(L * W * H) = (2.6 * 2.6 * 3.2) Inch
2 Jars of Honey
- Honey has a natural tendency to crystallise. To Decrystallise, put the jar in warm water or keep in the sunlight.
- Contains pollen which might cause allergy in rare individuals who are allergic to pollen.
The gourmet 'Natural Forest Honey' have been harvested directly from the lush foothills of Uttarakhand. The tranquil valleys are flush with flowers and medicinal herbs. It is from these valleys away from pollution that nectar is collected by bees to craft this exquisite honey. The honey is a delicacy that your tastebuds will relish. Each jar of honey you purchase contains unprocessed, unpasteurized and unadulterated goodness that is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes. It is the perfect substitute for sugar and adds delicate floral sweetness to everything to which it is added. Even a light drizzle on a piece of bread can turn it into a spectacular breakfast. It is not only the perfect natural sweetener for smoothies, teas, milk and shakes but also a great culinary companion for sweets and as a topping. It also boosts immunity and metabolism, increases stamina and is good for the skin and gut. Each jar weighs 250 grams.
- Natural forest honey harvested by local Beekeepers from the foothills of Uttarakhand.
- Gourmet honey richly abundant in antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins.
- It has no added flavours, sweeteners.
- Our honey has been cultivated using sustainable and responsible bee-keeping practices.
- Perfect for culinary use as a sugar replacement in smoothies, milk, tea, coffee, shakes, cookies, brownies or as a topping.
- A natural anti-biotic that protects and boosts the immune system.
- Helps Lower the risk of Heart respiratory and Digestive Ailments.
- The Honey is unprocessed, unpasteurised and unheated to retain its natural properties.
- Harvested from the best apiaries in the lush foothills of Uttarakhand.
- The weight of the each honey is 250 grams.
- Do not use wet spoon.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Avoid heating in order to retain the beneficial properties of the honey.
- Store in a sealed container in cool and dry place.