'Mughal Floral' Hand-painted Ceramic Tea & Coffee Mugs (Set of 2, 400 ML, Microwave Safe)
Very heavy, big, cute
Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (5.5 * 4.2 * 3.9) Inch
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Here’s what’s born when classy meets sophistication! These traditional ceramic tea and coffee mugs are perfect for your morning coffees and evening teas. Hand crafted by Indian artisans and painted with earthen colours reflecting a summer afternoon in the breathtaking gardens of the Pari Mahal, also known as The Palace of Fairies, in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, these mugs are sure to add that extra punch of Indian flavours to your favourite beverages. A blend of magnificent aesthetics from Indian culture and utmost sophistication in its finesse, these mugs also make for the perfect gift for your loved ones.
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the mugs is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Comes in a set of 2 Mugs.
- Ideal for having coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- The floral pattern has been inspired from Mughal art and aesthetics.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The mugs are 100% lead free.
- The mugs are handcrafted in ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 5.5" (L), 4.2" (W), 3.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 400 ML.
- The weight of the Mugs is 956 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Very heavy, big, cute
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Very heavy, big, cute
Very heavy, big, cute
Let customers speak for us
It never reached me
Extremely good quality and value for money:)
Very high pricing, i am selling the same product for half price on Amazon, search Divine Way store and order now!
It looks so gorgeous and as well as it is very useful.
Best table to guft someone
This stand looks very nice on my study table. It is at a good slant to comfortably watch something on your phone although you cannot charge your phone on it in standing position if your phone charges from the bottom but other than that I use it a lot so I am getting my money's worth.
Excellent product I am extremely happy with the purchase.
I loved these ceramic dinner plates. They are very colourful and my kids love to eat on these plates. Quality and pricing are also great.
I am a fan of ceramicware. Can't control myself from shopping ceramicware for my kitchen. I found these beautiful hand painted ceramic plates online at Exclusivelane and these are amazing especially the design and pattern. Thank u Exclusivelane.
The wind chime is beautifully hand-painted with intricate details of songbirds that add a touch of elegance to my outdoor space. The metal and wood construction of the chime gives it a sturdy and durable feel, and it produces a soothing sound that's not too loud or too soft, making it perfect for a relaxing ambiance.
I really love this Decorative ceramic oil bottle
I recently purchased these hand-painted ceramic dinner plates online for my mom and she really likes the design and quality.. worth a buy
I loved the Hand-Painting art !! I bought the wooden table lamp and It added elegance to my bedroom.
I recently purchased this hand painted Oil Bottle
and I'm in love with it! The hand-painted design
is absolutely stunning, with delicate floral motifs
that give it a touch of elegance. It's a beautiful
addition to any home and I would highly
recommend it to anyone looking for a unique
and functional piece of art.