Handcrafted artisanal study table and chair
TABLE : Solid Mango Wood ; CHAIR : Cane Solid Sheesham Wood with Cane
TABLE (L * W * H) = (45 * 24 * 29), CHAIR (L * W * H) = (18 * 22 * 34) Inch
Table : Natural Finish & Chair : Black Finish
- Comes in a set of 2
- The chairs come fully assembled and the Study Table Comes in a semi-knocked down (SKD) form with free assembly estimated within 3-5 Days of Delivery.
- Comes in corrugated boxes, perfectly wrapped in foam and protected with foam corners to avoid in-transit damages.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Solid wood might expand and contract throughout the year and acclimatize to its surroundings. Hairline cracks in the grooves or slight movements in panels or joints are quite normal and fillers may be used to reduce the visibility of joint lines. Issues related to natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty.
The 'Atlas' study table set has been handcrafted with devotion by skilled Indian artisans. The table and chair have been made from the finest quality Solid Sheesham wood. The spacious rectangular tabletop has been perfectly balanced on trendy hairpin metal legs, elevating your normal study table to a stunning, one-of-a-kind masterpiece. The ergonomic and minimalistic design ensures that the table is the perfect fit from your bedroom or study. The chair has been designed ergonomically and comfortable. Its light and airy cane-back and set have been artfully handwoven. Not only this, the table has a natural wooden finish, adding to the set's elegance. It also has a spacious drawer handy for storing stationery, books, electronics and other knick-knacks. The study table comes in a semi-knocked down form and the chair comes fully assembled.
- Handcrafted by skilled Indian artisans.
- Assembly is required.
- Free Assembly within an estimated 3-5 days of Delivery. In case of Delay please contact us at +91-8882872008.
- The spacious study table has been designed for focus and comfort and comes with 1 cane-woven study chair.
- Treated and seasoned wood planks have been used by our experienced craftsmen to craft each piece of furniture.
- The industrial ergonomic design balanced on the trendy hairpin legs give the table a sturdy build.
- The chair has an elegant square design that is ergonomic and comfortable.
- The cane-back and seat of the chair has been handwoven.
- Perfect for your bedrooms or study.
- The chair comes fully assembled while the study table needs to be assembled.
- Table : Solid Mango Wood & Chair : Cane Solid Sheesham Wood with Cane.
- Handcrafted artisanal study table and chair.
- Table comes in a Natural Finish while the Chair has a Black Finish.
- Dust the table & chair regularly.
- Wipe the wooden surface with a clean microfiber cloth dampened with a wood-friendly cleanser. Immediately wipe the moisture with a dry, soft, and lint-free cloth.
- Use mats and coasters before keeping any hot or cold items on the wooden surface.
- Protect the material from direct sunlight and heat to maintain its original quality.
- Avoid chemical, alcohol and sharp objects contact with the furniture as it might harm the natural finish and durability of the product.
- In case of wrong product: If the product does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, please raise the issue immediately & report it to support and call +91 8882872008
- Product that is refused because it does not fit through an entryway will be customer’s responsibility as we encourage to study the sizes mentioned on the product page carefully and see if the product you order fits into your entryway and rooms.
- If the product was not received in good condition we may repair/replace the product under warranty terms, however in case we are unable to replace the damaged/defective product we may initiate another or offer an alternate product with mutual consent on returning the old product. Replacement of product may depend upon the availability of the product.
- In order to claim Return/Replacement the defect or damage must be notified within 3 days of product delivery.
In case of Semi-knocked down (SKD) products, assembly/installation is provided by our furniture experts. If the customer unboxes the product or tries to assemble the product and that leads to any damage to the product, the warranty is considered to be void and no return/replacement requests will be entertained.
- Note: Products that have been assembled and/or installed cannot be returned or replaced, in case of any manufacturing defect; the product will be repaired under normal warranty terms.
- A full refund will be initiated only if the cancellation is made within 48 hours of placing the order. No order cancellation requests can be entertained once the 48 hour period is over.
- Upon receipt of the cancellation, we will cancel the order and initiate a refund for the products within 5-7 business days after receipt of the cancellation request from your end. The amount will be refunded to you through the same method of payment used by you for the purchase. All refunds will be subject to applicable policies and charges of the user's bank/financial institution.
- Note: Products purchased on discount or during sale cannot be cancelled
Upon your acceptance of terms and conditions as set out under this policy (“Warranty Policy”), we provide this warranty to you that the Products will be free from manufacturing defects and defects in design and workmanship
- ExclusiveLane provides 1 Year Warranty against Manufacturing Defects. The warranty applies for repair, replacement of defective parts, wherever applicable.
- Warranty Period: The Warranty provided under this Warranty Policy shall commence on the date of purchase of Product by you from the Platform and the Warranty for each product shall be listed on the product detail page with the complete description about the product (“Warranty Period”)
- Exclusions: The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage, installation by unauthorized technicians, inadequate maintenance, wrong handling, improper movements, glass breakage, pest infection, moisture and water seepage, exposure to sunlight, rusting due to improper maintenance, modifications made on standard product, usage beyond prescribed purpose and any negligence in usage.
- Note: To be eligible for this Warranty, you must present a valid invoice in respect of the Product, as and when requested by us or our representative(s).
- Solid wood may expand and contract throughout the year and acclimatize to its surroundings. Hairline cracks in the grooves or slight movements in panels or joints are quite normal and fillers may be used to reduce the visibility of joint lines. Issues related to natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty.