'Rajasthani Tribal Majdoor Ladies' Hand-painted Tea Light Holder Cum Showpiece (Set of 4, Iron, 14 Inch)
Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
T-Light 1: (L * W * H) = (4.6 * 3.0 * 14.1), T-Light 2: (L * W * H) = (3.2 * 3.9 * 13.8), T-Light 3: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.0 * 13.8), T-Light 4: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.0 * 13.8) Inch
Multicolour with Metallic Gold Finish
4 Tea Light Holders
- Doesnt comes with the tea light candle as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the beautiful tribal women living in less populated regions of Rajasthan, this product is a part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection. Dressed in traditional attire, the women are depicted as tribal majdoors working to build at a construction site. These exquisite tea light holders and aroma diffusers highlight the independence and skill that women in tribal communities often demonstrate and are highly respected for. This set of three tea light holders adds colour and culture to any space it is placed in.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- These tea light holders have been inspired by the tribal women of Rajasthani villages and are a unique amalgamation of aesthetics and culture..
- These tea light holders depict the working tribal women who are self-reliant and highly respected.
- Embellished with Rajathani ornamentation and vibrant, auspicious colours, the attire worn by the women is a symbol of tribal art and tradition.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Multicolour with Metallic Gold Finish.
- Comes in matte and antique finish.
- They can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- It serves as the ideal aesthetic tea light holder.
- It can also be used as an exquisite showpiece.
- These tea light holders are figurines inspired by tribal Indian women.
- Simply place a tea light in the holder and light it to bring this beautiful work of art to life.
- Comes in following dimensions: T-Light 1: 8.9" (L), 3.3" (W), 7.2" (H) Inches, T-Light 2: 7.1" (L), 3.0" (W), 6.1" (H) Inches, T-Light 3: 3.7" (L), 3.0" (W), 13.8" (H) Inches, T-Light 4: 3.7" (L), 3.0" (W), 13.8" (H) Inches,
- The weight of Tea Light Holders is 1156 grams.
- Comes with 4 Tea Light Holders.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
It never reached me
Extremely good quality and value for money:)
Very high pricing, i am selling the same product for half price on Amazon, search Divine Way store and order now!
It looks so gorgeous and as well as it is very useful.
Best table to guft someone
This stand looks very nice on my study table. It is at a good slant to comfortably watch something on your phone although you cannot charge your phone on it in standing position if your phone charges from the bottom but other than that I use it a lot so I am getting my money's worth.
Excellent product I am extremely happy with the purchase.
I loved these ceramic dinner plates. They are very colourful and my kids love to eat on these plates. Quality and pricing are also great.
I am a fan of ceramicware. Can't control myself from shopping ceramicware for my kitchen. I found these beautiful hand painted ceramic plates online at Exclusivelane and these are amazing especially the design and pattern. Thank u Exclusivelane.
The wind chime is beautifully hand-painted with intricate details of songbirds that add a touch of elegance to my outdoor space. The metal and wood construction of the chime gives it a sturdy and durable feel, and it produces a soothing sound that's not too loud or too soft, making it perfect for a relaxing ambiance.
I really love this Decorative ceramic oil bottle
I recently purchased these hand-painted ceramic dinner plates online for my mom and she really likes the design and quality.. worth a buy
I loved the Hand-Painting art !! I bought the wooden table lamp and It added elegance to my bedroom.
I recently purchased this hand painted Oil Bottle
and I'm in love with it! The hand-painted design
is absolutely stunning, with delicate floral motifs
that give it a touch of elegance. It's a beautiful
addition to any home and I would highly
recommend it to anyone looking for a unique
and functional piece of art.