‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
These Small Pots from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is a set of handmade terracotta pots that are painted in white & jet black and patterns inspired from tribal art of India depicting abstract faces. These pots are made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The miniature pots depict human faces and are handpainted in contrasting colours in tapered drum & matki shapes.
- These terracotta pots are ideal to be used as decorative showpieces or curios.
- The longer pot can also be used to hold pens, pencils, markers or knick knacks.
- Ideal to be put on a side table or shelf of your living rooms, dining rooms or offices.
- Comes with 2 Miniature Pots.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the pots.
- Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Tribal Face with Hand-Painting
- The Miniature Pots come in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions: POT 1: 4.4" (L), 4.4" (W), 3.0" (H), POT 2: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 3.9" (H) Inches in size.
- The Miniature Pots are part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The total weight of the Miniature Pots is 487 grams.
Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Tribal Face with Hand-Painting
POT 1: (L * W * H) = (4.4 * 4.4 * 3.0), POT 2: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 3.9) Inch
White & Jet Black
2 Miniature Pots
- Comes in a set of 2. - Pen shown in the picture is not included. - As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
I received a broken product!
awesome product! amazingly well-packed , arrived safely 💗
At par with display pictures. Glad! and responsible packing and delivery. Exclusively customer delight!
The plates look good are easy to clean and bring a variety on the table. Thank you . Keep innovating new shapes and sizes. Looking forward to more
Loved the product but the hanging strings are fragile and the product is heavy since it is made of terracotta. The strings should be sturdy enough to hold the weight.
I had ordered four cups and received them on time, beautifully and safely packed. These cups are a sight to behold - craftmanship and material of high quality. It is such a joy to have your tea or coffee in these beautiful cups.
These will be the cynosure of all eyes visiting my home. Very beautiful and classy!!!!
It is just awesome.
A perfect,unique wall decor.I am glad I chose this.
Very colourful and cute party plates.