COLOUR: Dark Brown
MATERIAL: Sheesham Wood
ART TYPE: Warli Hand-Painting
Beautifully handcrafted in sheesham wood by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘Painted Processions’ is a rectangular serving-tray, inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe. This rich natural wooden base of the tray has been delicately hand painted rustic Warli art in complimentary colours; of indigenous Warli processions with men dancing and playing musical instruments, riding horses and having fun. There are minimal hand paintings on the raised borders and the base-edge of the plank-joined tray depicting scenes of festivities from the lives of the Warli tribals. The compact design, simple utility, inbuilt handles and fine hand-finishing makes ‘Painted Processions’ an ethnic tribal tale handcrafted with love, bringing a touch of native Warli celebrations from deep within the Indian forests to organise and add art to your favourite table top and living spaces.
- Perfect to serve food & beverages to your guests. Can be used for both special occasions & regular use.
- Adorned with beautiful Warli Hand-Paintings in vibrant pastel colours.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- Hand embellished in Dark Brown colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 13.1" (L), 7.1" (W), 1.1" (H) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian culture to your table.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh