COLOUR: Rustic White with Golden Tints & Brown
ART TYPE: Handcrafted and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
Rustic Mughal Diya' from the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders' is a white and brown coloured tea-light holder Handcrafted in iron with a design in the form of four diyas attached to wood. Handcrafted and handpainted with so much of love by the skilled artisans in patina, it gives it an effect of an aged, worn-out paint. The 'Rustic Mughal Diya' is a perfect tea-light holder made up of etching of iron by hand with a worn-out effect to light up your ceilings and act as an embodiment of enlightenment, love and peace while filling your abode with happiness and prosperity.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like pooja room, living room or bedroom.
- Can also be used as a hanging decorative showpiece.
- Handcrafted in a unique shape.
- Handpainted with Patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- Comes with a wooden handle and a detachable iron chain.
- Can be used to light 5 diyas.
- The holder & chain are handcrafted in iron with a wooden handle.
- Handcrafted and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- The diya holder comes in brown and the chain in black & rustic white with golden tints colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 24.4" (L),
DIYA HOLDER: 5.3" (L), 5.3" (W), 6.9" (H) Inches in size.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- This product is part of the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders'.
Handcrafted and handpainted with patina paint to give it a rustic look.
TOTAL: (H) = (24.4),
DIYA HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (5.3 * 5.3 * 6.9) Inch
Rustic White with Golden Tints & Brown
1 Diya Holder
Use dry soft fabric to clean the product.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh