The ‘Forest Fables’ is a collection inspired by forests – lush green jungles teeming with wildlife and flora that seem to be lost in time. The sunshine and air intermingle together in the forest clearing, as the first rays of the sun light make their way through the thick canopies. The animals come one by one to drink water in the forest lake at the cusp of dawn. The wild cats and foxes chase each other around the lake, and elephants are playfully bathing their young ones, bears lazily sip honey from honeycombs and the birds chirp in lively chatter, perched on branches. The aura of the jungle, of a million wild souls living together under nature’s caress is one that is bound to fill heart with longing for harmony and calm, far away from the hustle and bustle of cities.
The ‘Forest Fables’ collection features an assortment of garden décor articles. From beautiful planters to decorative hanging, this entire collection has been handcrafted in Terracotta and skilfully hand-painted by talented Indian artisans. Depicting a variety of animals in vibrant hues perfect to bring your garden and home spaces to life, this collection of garden décor is a timeless must-have to bring to your home the spirit of the jungle.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Happy Hen’ beautiful hanging planter from the 'Forest Fables' collection has been handmade and hand-painted by skilled Indian artisans in a special Terracotta blend. Depicting a cheerful hen, the planter pot has been hand-painted in a vibrant yellow colour with beautiful multicoloured detailing. It comes in a round shape with a hen’s face. It also has pretty dots all over it. The special Terracotta blend used in making it gives it strength. It also comes with a drainage hole at the bottom. Not only perfect to plant your favourite plants and place them on your kitchen tables, balcony, terrace, garden, study tables or your kids’ rooms, but this planter pot is also great as a decorative hanging. This playful hanging planter would be a perfect addition to the monotony of your room, and a model gift for near and dear ones.
- Handmade and hand-painted by skilled Indian artisans.
- The beautiful hanging planter comes in the shape of a hen, with a hanging rope that has colourful beads.
- Ideal to be hung in the living room, garden, balcony or kids room.
- Ideal for planting your favourite plants.
- Also acts as a decorative hanging.
- Comes with dots all over it.
- Comes with a hole at the bottom for drainage purpose.
- Comes with a non-detachable rope for hanging purpose.
- Crafted in Terracotta.
- Handmade and hand-painted depicting a hen.
- Comes in a Mustard Yellow colour with Multicoloured detailing.
- Comes in the following dimensions: Total 15.4"(H); 9.2''(L), 6.1''(W), 6.0"(H) Inches in size.
- The hanging planter belongs to the 'Forest Fables' collection.
Handmade and hand-painted depicting a hen
TOTAL: (H) = (15.4), PLANTER: ( (L * W * H) = (9.2 * 6.1 * 6.0) Inches
Mustard Yellow and Multicoloured
1 Hanging Planter
- Does not come with a plant as shown in the picture.
- There might be slight irregularities in the hand painting or variation in the colour done on the terracotta as this is a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Gently wipe with a clean, dry cotton cloth.
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.
Nice product only one change can be done. The house name should not be in red Color instead it shd be in some Color which can be seen cleaely