COLOUR: Red with multicoloured Hand-painting
MATERIAL: WINE BOTTLE OPENER: Ceramic & Stainless Steel, STOPPER: Ceramic & Cork
ART TYPE: Floral Mughal Hand-painting
The amalgamation of the unique culture with the free-flowing, diverse styles of architecture gave birth to the Mughal Floral repertoire. Imperial artisans with rich and enthusiastic skills rendered the use of the various immensely prominent blossoms and passionate skills to produce the most detailed and accurate designs with immensely lavish coloring that could never be glimpsed in real life. The art form in combination with illumination proved to be nothing less than a significant floral artistic tradition that wholesomely depicted refinement and which left behind a treasure trove of beauty in its phenomenal and remarkable art pieces.
Inspired by the richly detailed ancient heritage of Mughal Art and culture, the ‘Mughal-e-Zahra' is a wide range of home products handcrafted with utmost consistency by our artisans with the use of red ceramics and tints of white, blue and black. The products in this collection are hand-painted and hand-glazed in Floral Mughal Patterns with a view of taking you back to the era of bountiful and sublime artistic dominance. Made available in product categories inclusive of cups, mugs, trivets, coasters, bar accessory set, jars and containers, tea-lights, planters and bathroom accessory set, the ‘Mughal-e-Zahra’ is a perfect range of tableware and home items waiting to take space and elegantly magnify your abodes with detailed expressions of the wonderful bygone culture.
The 'Mughal Helix' from the collection 'Mughal-e-Zahra' is a set of tableware in the form of a wine bottle opener & stopper set comprising of 1 spiral shaped opener and 1 stopper in red colour with multicolored hand-painting made in ceramic and hand-made in stainless-steel respectively. hand-painted with so much elegance by our artisans in Floral-Mughal patterns, this exclusive set of tableware can also be used as an ideal gifting option for house-warming parties and festive seasons. The 'Mughal Helix' is a perfect home-item with cork and screw to be used for opening or closing wine bottles and embellishing your wholesome experience together with your loved ones.
- Ideal to be used for opening and closing wine bottles.
- Comes with 1 Wine Bottle Opener & 1 Stopper.
- Depicts Floral Mughal pattern.
- Comes in a spherical and ovoid shape respectively.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for cocktail parties or festive seasons.
- The wine bottle opener is handcrafted in Stainless Steel & Ceramic and the stopper in Ceramic & Cork.
- Depicts Floral Mughal Hand-Painting.
- The wine bottle opener & stopper set comes in Red with multicoloured hand-painting.
- Comes in the following dimesnions:
WINE BOTTLE OPENER: 5.0" (L), 1.5" (W), 1.5" (H),
STOPPER: 2.0" (L), 2.0" (W), 2.5" (H) Inches in size.
- This product is from our collection, "Mughal-e-Zahra".
- The total weight of the product is 118 grams.
Floral Mughal Hand-painting
WINE BOTTLE OPENER: Ceramic & Stainless Steel,
STOPPER: Ceramic & Cork
WINE BOTTLE OPENER: (L * W * H) = (5.0 * 1.5 * 1.5),
STOPPER: (L * W * H) = (2.0 * 2.0 * 2.5) Inch
Red with multicoloured Hand-painting
- Wear and tear of cork may occur due to repeated usage.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There might be slight irregularities in the floral Mughal hand painting or variation in the colour done on the ceramic as this is a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
1 Wine Bottle Opener, 1 Stopper
Handle with care.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh