TRAY: Pine Wood
TOTAL (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 2.0),
HOLDER (L * W * H) = (2.9 * 1.7 * 1.7),
TRAY (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 0.3) Inch
1 Incense Stick Holder, 1 Tray
- Comes with 1 Incense Stick Holder & 1 Tray.
- As this product is handmade & handpainted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A dholak shaped incense stick holder, €˜Aromas In A Dholak€™ is beautifully handcrafted in terracotta and hand-painted in Warli Art by craftspeople from the interiors of India. Inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe, this holder has been hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature tribal scenes, that bring in the mood of solace and happiness. A rich earthen red and it€™s artistic form of a round body placed on an orange wooden flat base-tray, it can hold up to three incense sticks at a time. The tribal tales handcrafted with love into this incense stick holder are the perfect additive to every incense-lover€™s corner of peace and calm and also makes for a tranquil religious experience everyday.
- This dholak shaped incense stick holder is perfect to be put inside the temple in your home & office to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Comes with a wooden tray.
- Can Hold upto 3 Incense Sticks at a time.
- Beautiful Warli Hand-Painting has been done on the holder.
- The holder has been handmade in Terracotta while the tray has been handcrafted in Pine Wood.
- The holder has been hand-painted in red while the tray has been hand-painted in Orange.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 4.1" (L), 4.1" (W), 2.0" (H),
HOLDER: 2.9" (L), 1.7" (W), 1.7" (H),
TRAY: 4.1" (L), 4.1" (W), 0.3" (H) Inch in size.
- It is a perfect piece to add a divine touch to your home.