The 'Copperish Macrame-Knotted' from the collection 'Metallic Blooms 2' is a garden décor comprising of a detachable frustum-shaped planter pot made in iron with a multicoloured Macrame-knotted hanging rope made in Jute. Handcrafted with so much love and elegance by our artisans, this Copper coloured planter is powder coated in glossy finish. The 'Copperish Macrame-Knotted' is an ideal décorative indoor hanging planter pot for planting your favourite plants which can also be used as a table planter while enriching the atmosphere of your dining room, offices, balconies or verandah with vibrations of refreshment and some serene experience.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Ideal for planting your favourite plants.
- Can be used as a table planter after removing the rope.
- Comes with a detachable jute rope.
- Preferable to be used indoors like the living room, offices, shedded balconies, verandah etc.
- It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
- The rope depicts Macrame knot pattern.
- The planter comes in rounded-frustum shape.
- The planter pot is powder coated to avoid rusting and for ensuring longer durability.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted & Powder Coated With Glossy Copper Finish(TPR).
- The planter comes in Glossy Copper finish with a multicoloured rope.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 6.1" (L), 6.1" (W), 24.9" (H),
PLANTER: 5.9" (L), 5.9" (W), 4.1" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the Planter Pot is 143 ML.
- The weight of the Planter is 310 grams.
- Comes with 1 Planter pot with Rope.
Handcrafted With Glossy Copper Finish
PLANTER: Iron with Powder Coating, ROPE: Jute
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (6.1 * 6.1 * 24.9), PLANTER: (L * W * H) = (5.9 * 5.9 * 4.1) Inch
PLANTER: Copper Finish, ROPE: Multicoloured
1 Planter, 1 Rope
- Does not come with a plant as shown in the image.
- Comes with a detachable hanging rope.
- Does not come with a drainage hole.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1) Gently clean with a mildly wet cloth but avoid spraying water on the planter to prevent from rusting.
2) It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
3) Do not use any abrasive material or cleaner which could damage the coating on the planter.
4) Refrain from using outdoors.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSAt first, circular iron sheets are placed in a hydraulic press and then in the lathe machine to shape them into pots using hands. Then raw pot is then grinded by a machine for a smoother surface. After that, it is TPR powder coated giving it a metallic finish.
I personally love all things hand made. And these are one of my prized possessions. Love them n waiting to flaunt them😊
Loved the mugs! And I want to buy the dinner set, but then I thought that it was a little expensive. Maybe I’ll just buy a plate, just cuz I love it.
this nameplate is beautiful and quality is very good....i m a satisfied customer of exclusive lane
Excellent quality perfect packaging keep it up👍
Good to look at, but quite small and short in stature. A bonsai table lamp.
I did not get activated discount for this item as mentioned in website , quality I am satisfied and also with packing and shipping procedures
Thank you exclusive lane for sending me lovely product with nice packing.i have ordered one more same piece feel v happy
These are really awesome.
The Bee Collective Set that I ordered is a real beautiful piece of workmanship. I am very happy to have ordered this set.
It's a beautiful dinner set. Thanks for the support from EL team to get it delivered on time.
It was a very good and expected product
The entire crimson dinner collection is "WoW" Rich and Elegant, attractive at the same time soothing look. I loved every bit of it!
It is one of my best purchases off late. The entire crimson red dinner set. Can't wait to use them.
I am very delighted to have bought this beautifully carved napkin holder. It elegantly augments the entire dinner spread.