COLOUR: CANDLE HOLDER: Sky Pink & White, WAX CANDLE: White
MATERIAL: CANDLE HOLDER: Concrete, CANDLE: Wax
ART TYPE: Handcrafted in Concrete with marvel king technique
Terrazzo, as subtle as it sounds hails its origin from the country of Italy that is home to many famous structures and is known all around the globe for its rich diversity in the field of art and architecture. The history of this auspicious material can be traced back in the Egyptian and Turkish cultures where it was known for its premium and sublime quality. Terrazzo was formed accidentally yet in a remarkable fashion when the workers in the city of Venice, Italy decided to grind the oddly shaped marble leftover after jobs in clay with a tool called ' Galera '. The Terrazzo was known to show its colours only when it was wet until it was discovered that a tinch of milk gave it the real upbeat colour. It was then, the outrageous introduction of white Portland cement which allowed for a limitless variety of colourful terrazzos that is in use in today's modern world. From monochromatic minimalism to brilliantly hued and extravagant patterns and mosaics, terrazzo is incredibly versatile.
Inspired by the attractive realms of the art of Italy, 'The Scents Of Concrete' is a wide range of home products crafted and handmade by skilled artisans and expert craftsmen from the interiors of Uttar Pradesh in India. This ornate collection of home items is handcrafted by exposing terrazzo chips to the concrete mix of cement, admixtures, aggregates and tints by skilled artisans, in reminiscence of the long-gone Italian era of Renaissance. The collection includes scented candle holders where the same mixture is used in different compositions giving it shapes that entails one to get lost into the incredibly diversified Italian culture of artistry from both the ancient and modern times. The most prominent attribute of durability along with a tinge of the expressive bygone culture ensures that 'The Scents Of Concrete' is a delightful completion to your home decor that can only bring bundles of joy, happiness and peace around at any time throughout the year.
'The Pinked Vanilla' from the collection 'The Scents Of Concrete' is a sky pink coloured home decor in the form of a scented candle holder and white coloured wax containing one wick with a Vanilla fragrance. Handcrafted with so much of love by the artisans using a mix of concrete with the marvel king technique, this product also has rubber stoppers at the bottom to protect the surface from scratches. 'The Pinked Vanilla' is a perfect decor to be put in your bedroom, living room, study room, or office to light up the life around it and create a pleasant aromatic environment. After the wax burns, the concrete holder can also be used as a pen, cutlery holder which makes it a complete item to fit in your cosy, warm space.
- Perfect to be put in your bedroom, living room, study room or office to light up your life and create a pleasant aroma around you.
- The concrete used in this candle holder is a beautiful amalgam of Pink and White.
- The wax candle comes with Vanilla fragrance.
- The concrete candle holder can also be used as a pen, cutlery or knick knack holder after the candle burns completely.
- CANDLE HOLDER: Concrete, CANDLE: WAX.
- Handcrafted in Concrete with Marvel King Technique.
- Comes in the following colours: CANDLE HOLDER: Sky Pink & White, WAX CANDLE: White.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (2.8 * 2.8 * 3.6) Inch.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design irregularities that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- This product is from our Collection 'The Scents Of Concrete'.
Handcrafted in Concrete with marvel king technique
CANDLE HOLDER: Concrete, CANDLE: Wax
(L * W * H) = (2.8 * 2.8 * 3.6) Inch
CANDLE HOLDER: Sky Pink & White, WAX CANDLE: White
- The wax candle comes with one wick.
- The burning time for the candle is 60 hours.
- Rubber stoppers are present at the bottom of the product to protect the table surface from scratches.
1 Candle Holder
1) Wipe it with a piece of mildy wet cloth only.
2) Keep out of reach of children and pets.
3) Place the candleholder on a stable, heat-resistant surface to prevent damage to your interiors.
4) Trim wicks to about 1/4 of the wick before lighting for a cleaner burn.
5) Always leave atleast 10 cm between candles so that they do not affect each other or cause an improper burn.
6) Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
7) Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.
8) Never leave a burning candle unattended.
9) Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours.
10) Keep the wax candle only in original container.
11) Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 1 cm for safety purpose.
12) In case of fire, use water spray to extinguish the fire.
13) If it burns the skin, then wash it with mild soap and water.
14) Potential irritant.
15) May cause an allergic reaction.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh