Acacia and Mango Wood
(L * W * H) = (16 * 11 * 0.7) Inch
Dark Bown & Light Brown
1 Chopping Board
- Does not come with the knife and the vegetables as shown in the image.
- Wood may have marks or patches which are natural.
- Since the chopping board is handcrafted the actual color & the wooden grains shown in the image may vary in the actual product.
- Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.
The Arch Patterns' from the collection 'The Vintage Woods' is a unique arch-shaped chopping board made in Acacia and Mango Wood with a leather string tied at the corner. Handcrafted with so much of elegance by the craftsmen, this premium and the fine quality product comes in a oil, food-grade and an antique finish and a versatile light-dark brown colour. 'The Arch Patterns' with beautiful grains of wood visible on the top is an ideal item for your kitchen that can also be used as a serving platter and smoothen your dining experience with utmost simplicity.
- This chopping board is ideal to be used in kitchen for cutting vegetables & fruits.
- Can also be used as a serving platter.
- Comes with food grade finish.
- Beautiful grains of the wood are visible on the chopping board.
- Comes in a unique arch shape and an antique finish.
- The light & dark brown color gives a unique look to the product.
- Handcrafted in treated & seasoned Acacia & Mango Wood.
- Comes in Dark Bown & Light Brown colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (16 * 11 * 0.7) Inches in size.
- This product is a part of the collection 'The Vintage Woods'.
Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.