Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs & Hand Engraving In Leaf Pattern On The Handle
BASE: Mango Wood,
(L * W * H) = (7.4 * 1.7 * 7.8) Inch
BASE: Dark Brown & Turquoise Blue,
1 Cheese Tray
- Does not come with a knife and cheese as shown.
- As this product is hand-painted & handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The long-awaited wanderer in one of our artisans suddenly yearned for a small trip to "˜The Great Indian Desert"™ of Thar in the north-western part of the Indian Subcontinent. There he wondered how the desert attained existence without sensing the presence of its tranquillity in its agonising and beautiful capital in the form of a green and blue coloured wondrous region of an oasis in the middle of the sandhills. And with this, the unconventional style of hand-painting that existed bought with it in his mind the limitless intuitions and visions of the infinite creations of nature. One such thought was inspired by the design of a cactus which symbolised its sustenance by the water stored in them which help them survive in the arid regions such as the Marusthali region of the desert. A desert that provides recreational value whilst festivals celebrated with great zest and zeal is a hub for our imaginative artists who prepare specific art designs using their conceptualized and alluring ideas and techniques with the help of basic painting materials and introduce to the contemporary world the undiscovered laws of nature.
Inspired by the artisan"™s trip to the Thar Desert and the natural and vibrant colours of oasis and desert flora, 'The Deserted Blues' is a wide range of home products made by the use of different kinds of woods and terracotta which are handcrafted with utmost elegance by our artisans with modern fusion hand paintings involving a deserted theme and with a cactus symbolising the love and protection of mother nature. These products are made available in various categories involving wall clocks, wall hangings, nameplates, table lamps, tablewares, towel-holders, aroma diffusers, tea-light holders, incense stick holders, key-holders, mirrors, vases and decorative pots all with a base of turquoise blue colour to protect your environment and enhancing your minds with the stillness it requires. The 'The Deserted Blues' as a range of home products is essential for fulfilling the chime your home never imagined it could have and for instilling calmness in the vibrant yet exotic atmosphere that surrounds it.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Desert Leaf Serves' from the collection 'The Deserted Blues' is a tableware item comprising of a square-shaped cheese tray handcrafted in Mango Wood with a leaf pattern hand engraved Brass handle for lifting. This dark brown and golden coloured tableware item is hand-painted elegantly by our artisans in turquoise blue and peach coloured desert flora art. This perfect tray is ideal to be used for serving different types of cheese and appetizers and can also be used as a platter or trivet. The 'Desert Leaf Serves' as an exclusive home item for setting the environment upright for some delightful and overwhelming experiences and gatherings at your abodes.
- Ideal for serving bread, cheese, fruits or appetizers.
- Comes with 1 Cheese Tray.
- Can also be used as a platter or trivet.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood.
- Comes with a Brass handle for lifting the tray.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and refrain from direct contact of water.
- The cheese tray is food safe.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs & Hand Engraving In Leaf Pattern On The Handle.
- Depicts hand-painted desert flora and hand engraving done in leaf pattern.
- Comes in square shape.
- The cheese tray is not dishwasher or microwave safe.
- Hand-painted in Dark Brown with Golden coloured handle and Turquoise Blue & Peach tints.
- Comes in 7.4" (L), 1.7" (W), 7.8" (H) Inch in size.
- This product is part of our collection,"The Deserted Blues".
- The weight of the cheese tray is 513 grams.
1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Wipe with a damp cloth.