Handcrafted artisanally depicting an exquisite elephant and delicate hand hammered detailing at the bottom
TOTAL: (H) = (7.4), (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 6.3) Inches
1 Container with Lid
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The beautiful ‘Tuskered Glory’ container comes in 1180 ml and has been handcrafted masterfully in Copper by skilled Indian artisans. Featuring an exquisitely carved elephant perched on top of the lid, the container exudes a rustic appeal that is unique to copper articles. The elephant has a beautiful textured detailing. The bottom half of the container depicts a delicate hand-hammered pattern. The container is a sophisticated storing option for your kitchen cabinets, store rooms and dining areas. It is ideal for storing snacks, namkeen and other knick-knacks. Its beautiful appearance makes it an excellent gifting option for housewarmings and the festive season. The container is not air-tight or microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted by skilled Indian artisans.
- This artisanal Copper container has an exquisitely carved elephant perched on top of it.
- The bottom half of the container has been hand hammered giving it an elegant look.
- Perfect to use for your kitchen cabinets, storerooms and dining area.
- Great for storing candies, toffees and other dry condiments and knick knacks.
- Perfect and elegant gifting option for housewarmings and the festive season.
- The elephant has a carved pattern and the bottom half of the container has a delicate hand hammered pattern.
- The container is cylindrical with an elephant shaped figurine on it.
- The container is non-airtight.
- The container is not dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Handcrafted in Copper.
- Handcrafted artisanally depicting an exquisite elephant and delicate hand hammered detailing at the bottom.
- Comes in a Copper colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: Total: 7.4"(H) ; 4.0''(L), 4.0''(W), 6.3''(H) Inches in size
- The volume of the container is 1180 ml.
- Handwash with mild soap.
- Wipe & dry immediately after washing.
- Do not use abrasive or acidic material for cleaning.