Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 7.2) Inch
1 Jar, 1 Lid
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This hand-painting Ceramic Multi
-Purpose Storage Jar and Container is a part of the 'Sunset at Pari Mahal, Srinagar' collection and has been hand crafted by Indian artisans. Inspired by Mughal art and the beautiful nature sceneries found at Pari Mahal in Kashmir, this storage jar and container symbolises a breezy summer afternoon in the gardens of the palace that are full with life and light given the setting sun that shines behind mountain tops. Designed with earthen colours and built to store biscuits, cookies, dry fruits, dry Indian snacks, chips, wafers, and much more, this multi
-purpose storage jar is a must
-have in every kitchen!
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the jar is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Comes with 1 Non
- Ideal to be used as multi
-utility jars or containers for storing candies, toffees, munchies or dry condiments like cardamom, clove, etc.
- Can also be used to store your day to day knick
-knacks, stationery and cutlery.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The jar is microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The jar is 100% lead free.
- The jar & the lid are handcrafted in Ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 4.3" (L), 4.3" (W), 7.2" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the jar is 800 ML.
- The weight of the Jar is 690 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
10+ YEARS, 12 LAKH CUSTOMERS
ExclusiveLane has delivered to more than 10 lakh customers in more than 10 years.
We currently work with more than 120 artisans pan India and this number keeps growing every year.
Our products are entirely made from hand with excellent craftsmenship.
Too tiny for the cost, misleading photos
Product is beautiful pls add strong strings
V small not worth of money
The product is really awesome. It is as shown in the picture. Strong and durable. Highly recommended!
Very pretty …… would love to gift friends . Will add colour to your dining experience !!
Package and delivery was extremely satisfactory too .
Excellent product …….. well packed and delivered . Love it !!
Best quality product finishing was perfect good craftmanship.
Still I didn't received product One time its already canceled by delivery guy state that customer rejected to take.
I Liked this product. Color is good and finishing is very nice
And also i got discount by using GrabOn coupon code