COLOUR: BASE: Sunlight Yellow & Pastel Blue, SHADE: Off White
MATERIAL: BASE: Terracotta, SHADE: Cotton Cloth Wrapped Over Polyvinyl
ART TYPE: Warli Handpainting
Skilfully handcrafted in terracotta and hand-painted with delicate details by artisans from the interiors of India, ‘Warli In Light’ is a beautifully flat stout matki (water vessel) shaped lampshade that also doubles up as an ethnic table top accessory. Inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe, the base of this lamp has been hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature patches of tribal scenes that bring in the mood of celebration and happiness. The rich sunlight yellow on the lamp base with a beautiful pastel blue neck and red rim and it’s artistic form of a tapered round body and flat base is complemented magically with an off-white polyvinyl wrapped cotton shade decorated in multiple detailed hand painted bright coloured patterns. The compact design, simple utility, the falling of light through the shade and tribal tales handcrafted with love into this lampshade are perfect for all spaces making them homely, cozy and glowing with rich Indian heritage, for you and your loved ones.
- Perfect to be put up in a living room or bedroom to add an ethnic touch to your home. Can also be used as an artistic table top accessory.
- Hand-embellished with miniature patches of Warli painting depicting tribal scenes.
- The lamp has been handcrafted in Terracotta while the shade has been handmade in cotton cloth wrapped over Poyvinyl.
- Hand-Painted in Sunlight Yellow & Pastel Blue.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 12.2" (H),
SHADE: 5.3" (H), 8.1" (DIA),
BASE: 8.4" (H), 4.9" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a striking vibrant glow to the interiors of your home.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh