‘The Emperor’s Flowers’ is a collection inspired from the revolutionary floral ornamented art and architecture of the father-son duo - Shah Jahan and Jehangir. The zenith of Mughal architecture bloomed under Shah Jahan’s rule which was coined ‘the Golden Age of Mughal architecture’. His son Jehangir continued the legacy with massive royal gardens and awe-striking monuments. From the stunning mausoleum ‘Taj Mahal’ to the numerous gardens and floral paintings they patronized, floral motifs have exquisitely adorned and brought to life countless monuments and art. Depicting blooming poppies, marigolds, larkspur and a medley of many magnificent blossoms, these Mughal florals immortalize the grandeur of the bygone Mughal era.
‘The Emperor’s Flowers’ collection features an assortment of bedcovers, table runners, table mats and travel organizers. Each piece has been made from pure cotton and masterfully hand block printed in vibrant pastel hues by skilled artisans. Depicting gorgeous blooming flowers and vines in pretty pastels, the collection exudes splendor fit for Mughal royalty. These pieces are exquisite must-haves to add versatile and elegant elements to your home spaces and bask in the fragrances of timeless flowers.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
‘The Emperor’s Flowers’ set of 2 table mats from ‘The Emperor’s Flowers’ collection has been hand block printed upon by skilled artisans hailing from the nooks and crannies of India. Hand block printing is an ages old method of fabric printing. The technique involves the use of carved wooden blocks that are dipped in dye to recreate gorgeous designs that are one-of-a-kind. The table mats have been made from 100% pure cotton and is light, airy and soft to touch. Depicting intricate Mughal floral motifs of gorgeous blooming flowers and vines in fresh pastel colours, the prints hand block printed on each mat immortalize the grandeur of the bygone Mughal era. The set of table mats is perfect for your kitchen and living room tables. They protect your table from spills and stains and exude a splendor fit for Mughal royalty. The table mats should be hand washed only, using mild detergent. They should be washed separately from dark colours. Steam iron is recommended. The table mats are perfect for bringing the lilting freshness of timeless florals to your home spaces.
- Hand block printed by skilled Indian artisans.
- The table mats depict exquisitely intricate and vibrantly colourful Mughal floral motifs block printed onto it by hand.
- Inspired by Shah Jahan and Jehangir's love for beautiful flowers, gardens and the exquisitely carved floral motifs in the Mughal architecture of their period.
- Hand Block Printing is an ancient and traditional technique of fabric printing that involves the use of carved wooden blocks that are dipped in dye to recreate gorgeous designs.It has been used to print these beautiful Mughal florals.
- The table mats protect your table tops from stains and spills.
- They are also an elegant option to dress up your table.
- Depicts intricate and beautiful Mughal floral motifs.
- Made from pure Cotton.
- Hand-blockprinted depicting exquisite Mughal floral motifs.
- Comes in vibrant multicoloured pastels.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 17.7'' (L), 13.8'' (W) Inches in size.
- The table mat belongs to 'The Emperor's Flowers' collection.
Hand Block Printed depicting exquisite Mughal floral motifs
(L * W ) = (17.7 * 13.8) Inches
2 Table Mats
- Comes in a set of 2.
- As this product is hand block printed there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Handwash Only
- Wash separately from dark colours.
- Do not use strong detergent or bleach.
- Do not soak for a long time.
- Dry in shade.
- Steam iron recommended.
Excellent work and finish.
Very nice product. Looks beautiful.
We liked the pots a lot and the recipient also liked it
I want the six mini pot holders with the pots and holder which is not available now. As soon as it’s available please let me know
These are a lovely set of pottery and i have got many appreciations whenever i have used these to serve my guests
It is beautiful and I loved it.
They are so delicate, tiny but whosoever has prepared them has done a really nice job!
It is beautiful and I loved it.
This is really a very beautiful product. Thank you!
was too overwhelmed to get your product...its so artistic...concept and execution both...excellent
the product was good ,whereas as per the description on the site while placing the order the chain length was approx. 23 inches, whereas on actual its to 17 inches. On my compliant even after assurance for the replacement of chain , the same is still pending for replacement.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.