COLOUR: TABLE: Walnut Brown, CHAIRS: Walnut Brown, CUSHION: Multicoloured
MATERIAL: TABLE: Teak Wood, CHAIRS: Teak Wood, CUSHION: Cotton Jute, DHOKRA FIGURINES: Brass
ART TYPE: Warli Handpainting Along With Dhokra Art & Patch Work
Add a pinch of contemporary flair & a sparkle of verve to your dining room with this sleek square shaped Dining Set. It is beautifully handcrafted in Teak Wood & coloured in Walnut Brown to complement a subtle homely look. The Dhokra figurines are carefully made in Brass & the Warli hand-painting adorns the surface of the Table. The 4 Chairs with Cotton Jute Patch Work Cushions brighten up the entire set while the glass Table top gives it an elegant yet modern look making it a perfect piece for your home.
- Perfect to be put up in dining room for having meals.
- Comes with 1 Table & 4 Chairs.
- Depicts Warli Hand-Painting along Dhokra Art & Patch Work.
- Handcrafted in Teak Wood.
- It is Hand-Painted in Walnut Brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TABLE: 42” (L), 42” (W), 30” (H),
CHAIR: 19” (L), 19” (W), 26” (H) Inch in size.
- The dimension of the seating cushion is 17" (L), 17" (W) Inch.
- The height of the seating area from the floor is 18 Inch.
- The thickness of the cushion is 3 Inch.
- It will add an aesthetic charm to your home.
It is exactly how it is shown in the picture, very good quality. It really lit
Up my room and gave it a warm and cozy feeling❤️
The ceramic oil bottle is as beautiful as I had found in the picture.It is for me the most valuable possession
This whole tea set is very elegant. And the quality is amazing.
Very beautiful and useful
Beautiful piece !
Very subtle artwork
I am thrilled to have the products and also the replacement was very swift along with mind boggling packaging . I will give a 5 star to the team .
Very beautiful piece. Received in a good condition.
Classic one..loved v much♥️♥️♥️♥️
This hanging pot is awesome and so beautiful
Pots are very artistically designed. I just love them.
Wow, really beautiful.
The product is very attractive, however the bells are too heavy and hence no sound at all even in storng winds...