Water has a spirit of its own. You can see it dancing across valleys, flowing on roads, running down mountains, trickling in creeks and jumping across waterfalls. You can see the life of water, in its ripples. This collection is inspired from the incessant ripples of flowing water. On engaging in conversation with the craftsman during the making of this collection - Vinod, who has been carving wooden articles since the last three decades, told us, “Wood is just like water. It has a spirit” Seeing our puzzled faces, he went on to explain – “Because of water’s fluidity, it takes the shape of whatever vessel it is poured into. Wood is fluid too. In experienced hands, wood becomes fluid. It flows freely along the stream of the craftsman’s ideas – donning whatever shape he desires. A craftsman’s hands, hence, become the vessel.’’ Inspired from this epiphany, the 'Ripples of Wood' collection features a range of minimalistic and chic utility articles handcrafted from Sheesham wood. All the products have grooves on them, representing the ripples that are characteristic of flowing water.
This versatile collection features a range of handcrafted jars, containers, salt and pepper shakers, chapati boxes, coasters and tissue box holders. Each of these beatific articles has ingeniously hand carved grooves on it, representing the ripples of water formed in flowing water. These chic and minimalistic articles perfectly complement all aesthetics, adding an antique, earthy charm to your home.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The utilitarian pen stand from the 'Wooden Klassics - Ripples of Wood' collection has been handcrafted by skilled Indian artisans hailing from rural India. The "Ripples of Wood" collection is inspired by the fluidity of wood - how it can take the most marvellous shapes in the hands of the skilled artist, just like water takes the shape of any vessel it is poured into. Made from the finest quality Sheesham wood, the jars have been Hand-Carved with an intricate grooved detailing which symbolizes the ripples that are formed in flowing water. This charming pen stand is excellent for daily utility -perfect to organise and store your pens. The craftsmanship add a vintage allure to your home, also making this minimalistic pen stand a perfect gift for the festive season.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Features intricate hand-carved grooves all over it, giving it a rustic look.
- Perfect for office spaces, study tables, or a living room accessory.
- Perfect to store and organise pens.
- Ideal as a gift during the festive season.
- Features hand-carved grooves.
- The product is cylindrical in shape.
- Comes with 12 compartments to store and organise pens and stationery items.
- Handcrafted from Sheesham Wood
- Handcrafted in wood with hand-carved grooves.
- The colour of the pen stand is a natural dark brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 3.8'' (L), 3.8'' (W), 3.1'' (H) Inches in size.
- The pen stand belongs to the 'Wooden Klassics - Ripples of Wood' collection.
Handcrafted in wood with hand-carved grooves.
(L * W * H) = (3.8 * 3.8 * 3.1) Inches
Natural Dark Brown
1 Pen Stand
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- The product does not come with stationery as depicted in the picture.
Gently wipe with a damp cloth and let it air dry.