Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
(L * W * H) = (9.1 * 2.2 * 11.3) Inch
- Comes with 1 photoframe.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
An amalgamation of Rajasthani folk songs, the traditional Indian daal-baati-choorma, exquisite ancient fabrics, and the earthen scent of rural India, this collection is nothing short of the heartwarming experience of taking a stroll in the villages of Rajasthan. Decorated with traditional patterns and designs, painted in colours of celebration, inspired by the majestic peacocks, elephants, and camels found in the desserts of Rajasthan, and handcrafted to perfection— this collection brings forth the transformation of a house to a home and glorifies the cultural essence of Rajasthan and its beautiful traditions. The intricate ornamentation and vibrant hues inspired from the palaces of Rajasthan are sure to leave you spellbound whereas the hand-painted finesse and age-old motifs will fill your heart with the feeling of ‘India.’
From aesthetic tea light holders, timeless curios, traditional photo-frames, and extravagant utility boxes to unique key-holders and exciting wall-décor, this collection comprises elegant decorative pieces that are rich in culture and ideal to add some exciting colour to your home. Brought to life by Indian artisans, every element of this collection roars with the essence of Indian traditions and is bound to take you one step closer to your cultural roots. If you have never travelled to Rajasthan, this collection with its iconic depictions of Indian culture mirrors the rich Rajasthani culture and will give you the first hand experience. And, if you have had the opportunity to visit the state, this collection will fill your heart with the reflections of Rajasthan and leave you reminiscing.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
With the representation of the majestic elephant, this aesthetic photo frame has been hand painted to perfection by Indian artisans and is a part of our ‘Reflections of Rajasthan’ collection. In Indian traditions, elephants symbolise royalty and power. And, this classic decorative frame adds a touch of extravagance and celebration to your favourite memories. The decorated elephant symbolises the pinnacle of Indian culture and traditions and is sure to add a plethora of beauty and culture to any space that surrounds it. Ideal to capture your memories in, this exotic frame is a must have for every Indian home.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the royal Rajasthani elephant, this traditionally hand-crafted photoframe is a colourful addition to your home and ideal to store your favourite memories in.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood.
- It can be kept on side tables or shelves in the drawing room, bedroom, or living room.
- Can accommodate portrait photo of 4 x 6 Inch.
- An extravagant way to store your favourite memories.
- It also serves as an aesthetic decorative.
- Comes in an elephant-like shape.
- Add your favourite photograph to the frame and place it in an exciting corner.
- Comes in 9.1" (L), 2.2" (W), 11.3" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the Photoframe is 681 grams.
- Comes with 1 Photoframe.
Simply wipe with cotton cloth