MATERIAL: Neem Wood
ART TYPE: Handcrafted & Hand-painted
The Peacock Spoonfuls' from the collection 'A Wooden Culinary Paradise' is a perfect set of cutlery items comprising of 6 spoons ideal to be used for serving tea, coffee or sugar or for eating all types of desserts. This tableware set is elegantly handcrafted in Neem wood whilst depicting elegant hand-paintings done at the end of the handles. As ideal home essentials, they also can be used to eat desserts and are also perfect to be used at dinner parties or special occasions.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Depicts elegant hand-painting done at the end of the handle in different shades of Blue & Green with Orange tints.
- Ideal for serving sugar, coffee, tea etc.
- Can also be used to eat all types of desserts.
- This set is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- The set is food safe & lead free.
- Handcrafted in Neem Wood.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted.
- Comes in Light Brown with Blue & Green coloured handle-end.
- Comes in 4.8" (L), 1.0" (W), 0.3" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of each spoon is 33 grams.
- Comes with 6 Teaspoons.
Handcrafted & Hand-painted
(L * W * H) = (4.8 * 1.0 * 0.3) Inch
- Comes in a set of 6.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
1. Clean softly with a damp cloth dipped in any cooking oil.
2. Refrain from scrubbing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh