'Peacock Boulevard' Hand-Engraved Ceramic Coffee & Tea Mugs (Set of 2, 300 ML, Microwave Safe)
‘Peacock Boulevard’ is a collection inspired by a peacock’s flight in the forest. Imagine, walking on a nature trail in the wilderness where the soil is still moist from the previous night’s showers and the cool breeze gently caressing your face as you walk through. As you walk, you see a peacock strutting around in all its glory and behold! It majestically unfurls its bewildering feathers signifying integrity, truth, honour, and self-love. Seeing such a glorious sight in the sheer wilderness will make your day and bring you positivity. In this collection, caramel brown and sea green colours brilliantly capture the warm earthen tones of the moist soil that bring in a burst of freshness and abstract peacock feathers to bring in good luck and longevity.
‘Peacock Boulevard’ is a collection of tableware that includes cups, mugs, soup bowls, serving bowls, plates, katoris and vases. Striking abstract feathers have been hand-engraved by skilled artisans of India on these products with much care and precision on a caramel brown base with sea green colour sprayed on the edges for your dining table and indoor décor. This collection will uplift the vibe and aura of your table and will invoke the feeling of grace and humility.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Mugs from the collection 'Peacock Boulevard' are inspired by mystical peacock feathers. The Mugs are ideal for having tea & coffee with your loved ones. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel and shaped. They are then hand-engraved and finally they are glazed at 1280 degree Celcius in a kiln.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by mystical peacock feathers.
- Hand-engraving has been done to show abstract feathers.
- Ideal for having coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The Mugs are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The Mugs are 100% lead free.
- The Mugs are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Handcrafted and hand-engraved depicting peacock feathers fired at 1280 degrees Celcius.
- Comes in a caramel brown base with sea green colour sprayed at the rims.
- Comes in 5.0" (L), 3.5" (W), 3.3" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 300 ML.
- The Mugs are a part of the collection 'Peacock Boulevard'.
- The weight of the Mugs is 688 grams.
- Comes with 2 Mugs.
Hand-engraved depicting peacock feathers
(L * W * H) = (5.0 * 3.5 * 3.3) Inch
Caramel Brown & Sea Green
- Comes in a set of 2. - This is not a Bone China product. - There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
The size of the Hand-painted ceramic planter is small otherwise the quality is fine.
Very nice! I loved it! My friends bought me the Studio Pottery Soup Bowls during a housewarming. They are great for serving soups, broth, and custards.
One of the best hand painted coffee cups I have ever bought. These cups looks premium and have the best quality. Highly recommended.
This decorative wind chime is a beautiful addition to any home. It adds an artistic touch and can be displayed in any room of your house, or even outdoors!
Great Ceramic soup bowl! It keeps my soup hot for a long time and the design is beautiful. A great addition to my kitchenware.
Just love this Wooden hanging bird wind chime! It adds a lovely touch to my garden and the gentle sound is so relaxing.
This is awesome! My birds enjoy this hand-painted birdhouse because it feels comfortable to them. In addition, it looks great when hung in the living room.
It's an amazing piece of artwork. I have placed it on my pooja shelf, looks great.
I gifted these terracotta wall hangings to my friend on home warming occasions. She is very happy to have this. It's a simple, unique, and good piece of handicraft.
This Kathakali wall decor is a stunning piece of art, it makes an aesthetic appeal to my living room. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a statement piece that showcases the beauty of Indian culture and art.
I really like the pickle tray set quality was amazing and packing is good
This decorative wall hanging caught my attention because of how beautiful it looked. But it looks even so much better in my home and I don't know how that's possible. I absolutely love it! Glad I made the purchase.
I loved this wooden elephant frame in one go. Good quality product and beautifully handcrafted.
I am a big devotee of Gayatri Mata. So, this terracotta wall decoration worked perfectly for me. Continuously gives me energy and motivation.
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!