Handcrafted and hand glazed pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius
CUPS: (L * W * H) = (4.1 * 3.3 * 2.4), SAUCERS: (L * W * H) = (4.6 * 4.6 * 0.9) Inches
Sapphire Blue and Golden
6 Tea Cups with Saucers
- Comes in a set of 6.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The colours on the product will not fade away.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The 'Sapphire Galaxy' set of 6 tea cups of 130 ml each and 6 saucers have been masterfully handcrafted in Ceramic and hand glazed by skilled Indian artisans. Depicting the magnificent galaxy, the set has been glazed in a brilliant sapphire blue with glistening freckles. The elegant gold rims give just the right amount of glam, making this set a definite conversation starter and perfect for serving hot beverages like tea and coffee to your loved ones. It is also a great gift for housewarmings and the festive season. The tea cups and saucers are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted and Hand Glazed by skilled Indian artisans.
- These exquisite sapphire blue tea cups and saucers have an elegant gold rim and are inspired by the Milky-Way galaxy.
- Comes in a glossy finish.
- Ideal for drinking hot beverages like tea and coffee with your loved ones.
- Perfect gift for housewarmings and the festive season.
- Depicts a subtle, glistening freckled pattern.
- Inspired by the Milky Way galaxy.
- The products are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Handcrafted and hand glazed pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in a sapphire blue colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: CUPS: 4.1'' (L), 3.3'' (W), 2.4'' (H), SAUCERS: 4.6'' (L), 4.6'' (W), 0.9'' (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the tea cups is 130 ml.
- Use mild detergent.
- Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.